[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Merchant Payment Gateway
Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
Alex Ambrose (IV07291701)

Instant Bank Account Verification Service – Merchant Payment Gateway | VoPay: Utilizing open banking technology intelligent eft / ach (iq11) adds a layer of data intelligence to provide instant bank account verification for merchant payment processes.
James77 (IV07066201)

[Avatar]

Thanks! A payment gateway technology is used to accept card purchases from customers. Have you heard about Host-based card emulation? https://m4bank.com/ - here you can read more about it. This technology is used to ensure the communication session between the payment terminal and smartphone.
AleksShamles (IV07392101)

This is certainly an interesting thing, but I am more interested in the work of transactions with NFC payment.
EdwardH (IV08466801)

In this case, since you are so interested in this topic, I advise you to follow the link and read more information about NFC payments. If it will be even more interesting to you, then you can also consider the option of connecting such functions and expanding opportunities for your business using convenient terminals and so on.
brookkelly (IV08518001)

Are there any rules or regulations regarding the use of e-wallets? I'm constructing a website for my users that uses e-wallets, and I wanted to make sure there wasn't any kind of government or corporate regulation prohibiting users from holding money in e-wallets in their back offices. They can withdraw money at any time, however, I'm not sure if I need a merchant account. because I am a professional website design services in london
David Tucker (IV08710901)

[Avatar]

Interesting.

Dave Tuck
Olivia Cooper (IV07054901)

Listen, for example If your customer wants to pay by card, you have two options. You can send the payment terminal along with the courier. But that's an extra hassle, as you might not have as many terminals. But there is another way. You can use the application Dapio And then the courier should only have a mobile phone, which will become a terminal in your hands.
Soros (IV09891001)

I've tried saving money with the ordinary banks, but I understood that it's not as profiting as digital banks, so now I want to try this way of saving money and can recommend you to read the following Verifone review

Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
Go to: