[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
chronic tonsillitis and hair loss???
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
LuisSilvan (IV08992801)

Hello, about 2 months ago I was diagnosed with chronic tonsillitis and it was urgent for me to do a surgery. However, due to the tough time we have been having for months it was impossible for me to arrange an appointment with ENT since I was having fever and breath difficulty and that are the main symptoms for Covid-19. So, it took me more than 2 months to finally remove my tonsils. Meanwhile, I noticed that my hair was thinning and I was experiencing some hair loss. I want to know if there is any kind of relationship between this two thing and in case it is if my hair grow back? Thanks in advance. Best regards
Stellayuni (IV09842401)

Hair loss can have various causes, including stress and certain health conditions.
xentropy (IV012696001)

It's possible that the stress and prolonged illness you experienced due to chronic tonsillitis may have contributed to your hair thinning. However, it's best to consult with a dermatologist or a healthcare provider who can evaluate your specific situation. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate information and guidance. If you're considering hair transplant options, you may want to explore reputable clinics in Florida, such as Hair Transplant Florida. They can provide specialized advice tailored to your needs.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 20/07/2023 15:50:25

morgan lee (IV08269401)

They aim to respond to inquiries within four business hours. Hair Transplant UK Cost
morgan lee (IV08269401)

Find IPL machines for sale for different skincare treatments. hair laser removal machine price
eliza1 (IV013836501)

The allure of 100% raw batana oil lies in its pure and unprocessed essence, extracted directly from the nuts of the American palm tree, Elaeis oleifera. Unadulterated by additives or refining processes, this golden elixir retains its full spectrum of natural benefits. Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants, 100% raw batana oil is celebrated for its authenticity and holistic properties. As a raw and untouched beauty elixir, it serves as a powerful hair and skin tonic, providing an unfiltered, natural experience for those who prioritize the genuine and unaltered nourishment derived from this precious oil.
israellegendary (IV09731201)

Hair usually regains its usual growth cycle, and you'll notice improvements gradually.
Manukka (IV014201401)

While I'm not a medical expert, I can share that sometimes the body's response to prolonged illness or stress (like chronic tonsillitis and the delay in treatment due to COVID concerns) can trigger temporary hair issues, including thinning and loss. It's a bit like the body reallocating resources to manage the health crisis.

The good news is that this often reverses once the body starts healing post-surgery. If you're concerned, it might be a good idea to chat with a healthcare professional or a trichologist who specializes in hair and scalp health. They can offer tailored advice and peace of mind.

Remember, keeping a balanced diet, staying hydrated, and practicing self-care can help support your body in bouncing back. Also, sometimes using specific hair care products that suit your scalp type and needs could be beneficial. And hey, sometimes there's a link between our overall health and hair - like when we talk about getting too much protein in hair. It's all about finding that sweet spot for healthy, happy hair!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 28/12/2023 04:33:04

morgan lee (IV08269401)

Capital Hair Restoration offers competitive pricing and flexible payment options. Hair transplant London cost
Trole1952 (IV09658501)

Chronic tonsillitis, characterized by persistent inflammation of the tonsils, can be a distressing condition impacting one's health. Surprisingly, recent studies have indicated a potential link between chronic tonsillitis and hair loss. While the exact mechanism remains unclear, it's suggested that the chronic inflammatory response may trigger hormonal imbalances contributing to hair thinning or loss. Seeking appropriate medical advice and treatment, including borderfreehealth medications, is crucial for managing both conditions effectively and maintaining overall well-being.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: