[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Starting with new generative AI training, fast track your Google Cloud career with In
Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Wirelessstiv (IV08977101)

Join us on June 29th to learn how to fast track your Google Cloud career with the great benefits included in the Innovators Plus subscription.

You’ll also get an opportunity to experience a preview of the live learning events included in the Innovators Plus subscription, with the hottest topic in tech - Generative AI - and the skills you can develop to fast track your cloud career.

Join us on June 29th to learn how to get started with Innovators Plus including:

Why does learning matter for your cloud career?
How can Innovators Plus help fast track your skilling journey?
Discover the latest generative AI training available from Google Cloud
Preview of a generative AI live-learning event, included in Innovators Plus
Time for live Q&A with the experts
polsimarkhauys (IV07777401)

I just came across your post, and it caught my attention. I wonder how can I sign up for this program? To be honest, I'm not sure what I should do after school graduation. I have only one year left to decide. Time is definitely not on my side, and I haven't applied to any college yet, coz I have no clue what should I do.
Magenfill (IV08832501)

Fast-tracking your Google Cloud career with Innovators Plus and diving into generative AI sounds pretty cool.
Choosing a career path can be tricky, especially without job experience. If you're looking to explore your options, checking out campus-based colleges could give you some insights. I recommend visiting https://www.collegeranker.com/rolling-admission-colleges/ for a handy list of schools with rolling admissions.
From my experience, I can say that learning is crucial for career growth, so it's great that Innovators Plus offers opportunities to fast-track your skilling journey. And hey, getting a preview of live learning events on generative AI sounds like a valuable experience.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 27/06/2023 15:08:28

Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Go to: