[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Game
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Goracan (IV07174901)

I have been playing Apex since Season 0, about 2 weeks from its release. At first, I probably played 50 games without a single win and started to feel unsure I would ever be in the final squad. Over time I have figured it out more, but still rarely get a win. Even with a squad of decent friends, where we do 800+ damage per person, winning is a rarity. I regularly get stomped by players/squads and it's a bit demoralizing. I feel like most players are a pretty fair match, and RARELY encounter an easy opponent that I can easily kill without trying hard.

Compared to playing other FPS games in years past, I was always in the top 5-10% for a given match, sometimes getting the highest kills. They didn't feel so much like a challenge and there was a lot of skill disparity.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 27/01/2022 19:02:56

Goracan (IV07174901)

It has got me thinking - is the average Apex player more skilled/serious/dedicated? Does SBMM really work this well? Or am I just getting worse with age?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 27/01/2022 19:02:48

Jieros (IV07171101)

If you want to try some new interesting game, then I would recommend you Apex Legends. This game is like no other. And by the way, I recently found how to speed up my character. This can be done using the service https://overgear.com/games/apex/apex-badges/well-rounded-badge . There is everything you need. So you can safely start playing and win

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 27/01/2022 19:33:13

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: