[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Renal failure and Sepsis/hyperglycemia
Forum Index » Mutual Funds
polsimarkhauys (IV07777401)

Recently I got a phone call that made me think about the treatment of patients with kidney failure. How would you guys feel about treating kidney failure with sepsis and/or hyperglycemia?

I have not even encountered this before, my initial thoughts would be to treat hypo-tension secondary to sepsis with pressor, but I am not sure about hyperglycemia, I have read that even patients with renal insufficiency can tolerate bolus fluid injection if you are careful and do not overload them.

do you have any thoughts? are there any reasons not to treat hypotension in professors? should the ability of pt to metabolize vasopressor be taken into account?
DelbertKorte (IV011620301)

Hey there! Sorry to hear about your experience with the water and the diarrhea. I'm no doctor, but from what I know, diarrhea after drinking too much water is not necessarily a sign that your kidneys aren't working. It could be a number of things, like a reaction to the temperature of the water or something you ate earlier. I'm glad to hear that it was an isolated event and that you're not experiencing any ongoing issues. It's always better to check with a doctor, though, just to be sure. By the way, I'm new to this forum, and I've been hunting for similar info. I found some helpful tips on how to save money on medication, and I recently discovered a coupon for levothyroxine that might be useful for some of you. You can also try to use theĀ levothyroxine coupon 2023, which I found recently.

Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Go to: