[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
damagedphotorestoration
Forum Index » Combination Strategies
retouchpictures (IV07170901)

Improve your destroyed or damaged pictures easy and fast - refer to online photo restoration services and receive professional digital photos from $25.00 per picture. Damagedphotorestoration service's retouchers will remove scratches and stains, merge images, make detailed photo coloring, restore missing parts, and do overall image retouching. https://damagedphotorestoration.com/photo-repair
William (IV08037301)

Is it possible to restore old photos of my grandmother through this editor?
William (IV08037301)

I don't think it can restore severely damaged photos. I have photos where fragments were missing, I tried different photo editors, but I didn't get a good result. In this case, the damaged fragments are rendered by hand, so I took my grandmother's photo to a photo lab. I received a restored photo, and I wanted to do the same portrait to put them side by side in a frame. I found the perfect place for the photo at aperfectspace.com and asked the photographer to do my portrait. The result exceeded all my expectations!
MusicDownloader (IV08293201)

I highly recommended this avatar maker for you picrew
IsaacBeahm (IV010005901)

They are very great downloads. Because of this, when I went looking for crane photographs, I took my time finding the answers I needed about stock photo editing. I could choose what I needed and liked because there were so many options.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 18/12/2023 03:41:36

Forum Index » Combination Strategies
Go to: