[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
end user client software?
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
LuisSilvan (IV08992801)

I've got a few end users that regularly have vendors connect to our computers via logmein123.com, every time our security software scans the exe file and sometimes causes timeout issues due to length of scan. Do you have an end user client that we can have pre-installed by IT so we can just type in the 6 digit code when support is needed?
toney (IV011472001)

I can def understand how frustrating it can be when security software interferes with necessary operations.
To answer your question, I'm not sure about a specific end user client that would fit your needs, but there are a number of remote access software programs that might be worth checking out. These programs can be pre-installed on end users' computers so that they're ready to go when support is needed.
BTW, have you heard of vr development software? They offer a range of services for VR development, including 3D modeling, software development, and more. It might not be exactly what you're looking for, but it's pretty cool stuff nonetheless!
yevaton (IV07557501)

This site called SRE vs devops are covered in detail with specific information. I can't seem to get enough of them. It has the capacity to make me fall in love with their single act. There is nothing to hate about them!
Oleksii (IV08604701)

[Avatar]

If you have experience with specific USB over Ethernet solutions or platforms, could you recommend any that have proven reliable for enabling efficient multi-user access?
Deniel (IV08605201)

[Avatar]

The convenience of enabling multiple users to access a single USB device https://www.usbonet.com/ consecutively, regardless of their location, is a real boon. In my experience, this feature has been invaluable for our team. Instead of investing in duplicate devices for each team member, we can efficiently utilize a single USB device by connecting to it over the network. This not only saves costs but also promotes resource efficiency.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: