[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Diamond earrings - fabulous or faux pas?
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Veronika (IV09374801)

My grandmother have me her mother's gold and diamond drop earrings with three small studs for me to wear on my wedding day. They are so beautiful and mean so much to me. She has also offered to let me wear her real pearls that were a gift from my late grandfather - small, double string. Again, they're stunning and I absolutely love them.

I can't decide whether they would look fabulous together, or if I would be committing a fashion faux pas.

What do you ladies think?
John Staples (IV07510301)

Hi all, of course it depends on what the rest of your wedding attire will be. However, if the gold diamond drop earrings and little studs and pearl necklace match your outfit and wedding style, they will definitely look amazing together. But if you still want to buy gold diamond hoop earrings then I recommend you jewelry online store Itshot, in this store consultants can help you to choose earrings for your image and also in this store the prices are lower than their competitors.
I think I have helped you with your question.
Jhon Miller (IV07941401)

I wouldn't call earrings like that tactless. It is rather a fad that absolutely all women from all over the world like. It is always nice to wear cool and expensive jewelry, whatever it may be on its own.
AlexoRodrigez (IV08661801)

Whether diamond earrings are fabulous or fake depends on the quality of the diamonds used in the earrings. If the diamonds are genuine and of high quality, they can be considered fabulous. However, if the diamonds are synthetic or of poor quality, they can be considered fake. While diamond earrings can be stunning and luxurious, africa shaped hoop earrings can offer a different kind of beauty and style that is both bold and culturally relevant. Ultimately, the choice between diamond earrings and African-shaped hoop earrings (or any other type of earrings) depends on personal style, preference and budget.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: