[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Tiny tunes
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
luisTR (IV08018801)

[Avatar]

My sister's birthday is coming soon and I want to give her a nice gift for this holiday. I buy her a smartphone which she will certainly be very happy with. in addition to various games, I also want to install the "Little Melodies" application. It is very popular with young people and will be even better in demand for a gift. Where can you download this application?
corabela (IV08014401)

[Avatar]

A great gift you want to give to your sister. She will be very happy with the smartphone. After all, young people now cannot do without this gadget. It has everything they love and where they play, listen, watch.
Yan_ (IV09193201)

[Avatar]

Yes, now a smartphone is probably the most frequent gift. But at the same time very enjoyable. At the expense of applications, you can read on the Internet. There are a lot of news portals about smartphones and applications.
Alexx (IV08194401)

[Avatar]

The gift is correct and useful, life without a modern smartphone is now not possible not only for young people. And to find out about the tiny tunes You can find a lot of useful information on the topic of mobile applications and on other questions of interest, the blog is very diverse.
Nord_Jingle (IV010589501)

[Avatar]

luisTR (IV08018801) wrote:My sister's birthday is coming soon and I want to give her a nice gift for this holiday. I buy her a smartphone which she will certainly be very happy with. in addition to various games, I also want to install the "Little Melodies" application. It is very popular with young people and will be even better in demand for a gift. Where can you download this application?

You are a great fellow that you decided to give your sister such a wonderful gift. I saw what you are looking for, but I did not understand what you mean. I didn't find this on google. Did you mean tiny tunes ? If yes, then this is a great blog where you can get acquainted with all the new applications and news in the mobile industry
luisTR (IV08018801)

[Avatar]

I didn't even know there was a mobile app for insomnia. It's interesting how it works. Sometimes that wouldn't bother me either. My smartphone is also loaded with various applications. I really don't know how you can get by without them. I was interested in the proposal for the tinytunes app mobile application.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: