[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How long does it take to clean a mattress?
Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
mix99 (IV010479201)

What are some tips for cleaning mattresses? What are the nuances of this procedure? Maybe there are secrets and tricks? I want to clean without using chemicals.
markil (IV09155001)

I have also been interested in the method of cleaning the mattress at home for a long time. If you have any ideas please write.
marinos (IV09149101)

For a long time, I myself could not find an effective way to clean the mattress, but you need to clean it, because bugs and other parasites can even start, there are also a lot of skin remnants in the form of pili after sleep, not to mention ordinary dirt. I use a mattress sanitizing machine and follow the instructions https://www.fortador-usa.com/blog/how-to-steam-clean-a-mattress-to-remove-urine-sweat-stains-dust-mites written by experts in disinfection and cleaning of mattresses. Treat the mattress with soda by pouring it on top, the dirtiest places can be treated with a drop of vinegar, then you need to vacuum it all up and you can start working with a steam cleaner. The steam dries quickly, but you still have to sleep one night on this mattress. I recommend.

Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
Go to: