[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
I lost around 1 million recently to a crypto scam. Do you have any recovery companies?
Forum Index » Futures & Options
Deniel (IV08605201)

[Avatar]

I lost around 1 million recently to a crypto scam. Do you have any recovery companies?
Oleksii (IV08604701)

[Avatar]

"Cryptocurrency attracts fraudsters because of its nature: transactions with it are irreversible, anonymous and global," says a representative of the British Financial Ombudsman Service, which reviews complaints against financial companies.
Anna (IV08605001)

[Avatar]

Oops, is capital.com that bad? The broker is not that much of a problem, in my opinion. Don't believe me, read cryptoscam.info There are no companies without problems, there will always be something to dislike. But I withdrew money from capital.com, they do. But now I have very few payment systems because of the crisis and political situation. But bank transfers work. Although commissions at capital.com are quite high.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 10/02/2023 06:55:43

Cory Porter (IV09805401)

Assistance-Refund helped me to return the stolen funds. This company helps to return stolen funds in various cases: bank transfers, credit card payments, online accounts, and cryptocurrency transactions. I recommend contacting this company.

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: