[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
What kind of advertising is more effective?
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Andrew (IV09229301)

[Avatar]

I want to go into business and open my own online store with products for children. Clothes, toys, bedding and much more. Of course I would like to get as quickly as possible profit from sales, but I understand some factors and everything takes time. Please tell me who has experience what kind of advertising will be more effective, given that nobody has done seo and the site has not even drawn. In social networks or all the same seo ?
Sangriya (IV08669501)

[Avatar]

At the initial stage of business, any advertising will be effective. You can even use several types of advertising. You can advertise through social networks, you can use the influence platform, advertising on channels, blogs, there are many ways.
Mark (IV08701501)

[Avatar]

The most effective advertising is, of course, advertising through Influencers. Pay attention to social networks, there is always someone advertising there and it usually has a good effect. Usually this is done by an influencer marketing agency, they select for your business influencers who fit the theme of your business and order advertising on their blog. Personally, bloggers with an audience of moms with young children are good for you, this is your target audience.
Oleg (IV010226001)

[Avatar]

Andrew (IV09229301) wrote:I want to go into business and open my own online store with products for children. Clothes, toys, bedding and much more. Of course I would like to get as quickly as possible profit from sales, but I understand some factors and everything takes time. Please tell me who has experience what kind of advertising will be more effective, given that nobody has done seo and the site has not even drawn. In social networks or all the same seo ?

Hi, that's a very good idea! I have my own store where I sell handmade products. I have my own website, but at first it did not bring much profit. Then I created an account on Instagram and began to put their products there, and under the posts left a link to your site. So the customers were much more. So I advise to also lead the social networks and there, too, to promote their products. Believe me, now a lot of people are sitting in social networks, so you will have a lot more customers.
Ledi (IV010159401)

[Avatar]

I agree with the views of instagram to help you, even on Whatsapp you can advertise in the posts, people are looking at the history first, and then the account. then you will be recognized, reviews will appear only then it is necessary to develop a special site for trade interface to create logos. everything in your hands ?? good luck!
Oleg (IV010226001)

[Avatar]

Mark (IV08701501) wrote:The most effective advertising is, of course, advertising through Influencers. Pay attention to social networks, there is always someone advertising there and it usually has a good effect. Usually this is done by an influencer marketing agency, they select for your business influencers who fit the theme of your business and order advertising on their blog. Personally, bloggers with an audience of moms with young children are good for you, this is your target audience.

Oh, by the way, I've heard about this company too. I was also offered their services when I started to promote my store in social networks. By the way I can tell you that they can offer influencer services of all kinds. Also, I have read reviews about them in various forums. You can use their services, they will also definitely increase your sales.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: