[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Wiring aftermarket horn
Forum Index » Mutual Funds
polsimarkhauys (IV07777401)

Hi
I put in an aftermarket steering wheel and it only has one wire for the horn.
Can anyone tell me how to wire this please?
Thanks
DelbertKorte (IV011620301)

From what I've gathered, the trick is to ground the horn to the metal frame of your car. You'll need to connect that single wire from the horn to a solid metal part of the steering column or chassis. Secure it tight with a screw or bolt, and you should be good to go!
AleksKodra (IV012965101)

Wiring an aftermarket horn with just one wire can be a bit tricky, but here's a suggestion: you'll likely need to ground the horn to the metal frame of the car. This means connecting the single wire from the horn to a metal part of the steering column or chassis using a screw or bolt.By the way, while looking into horn solutions, I recently stumbled upon https://bosshorn.com/products/milwaukee-train-horn. They offer a variety of options, like the Milwaukee air horn, which seems pretty interesting. Well, exploring alternatives like this might provide some new ideas for your horn setup.
Dusan Felix (IV014809401)

Nicely done. I'm glad I found this content when I did. You can also buy polkadot chocolate bars online. Indulging in these delightful treats will transport your taste buds to chocolate heaven with every bite.

Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Go to: