[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Can I use the same account for both the desktop version and the mobile app of 1win?
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Max Vanisch (IV011934701)

What steps should I follow if I encounter any issues during the download or installation of the 1win app on my device? Can I download and install the 1win app on my PC in Pakistan, and what are the system requirements? Can I use the same account for both the desktop version and the mobile app of 1win?
Silvester56 (IV07565801)

[Avatar]

Encountering issues during the download or installation of the 1win app in Pakistan? Follow the step-by-step guide on the official website 1win app at https://1win.com.pk/app/ for assistance. While the 1win app is tailored for mobile devices, the desktop version is accessible on your PC in Pakistan. Check the website for specific system requirements. Enjoy seamless transition between the desktop and mobile app by using the same account, providing a unified and convenient gaming experience.
BillyEnarson66 (IV07573901)

[Avatar]

In case I encounter any issues during the download or installation of the 1win app, I'll follow the step-by-step guide on the official website. It's good to know that the same account can be used for both the desktop version and the mobile app, providing a seamless gaming experience.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: