[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Ya'll Thought My Wedding Was Crazy
Forum Index » Mutual Funds
polsimarkhauys (IV07777401)

Let me describe the white trash wedding I get to attend this weekend.
I have to drive 90 minutes to my hotel after work tonight. That's still 30 minutes away, but the town the wedding is in has literally zero hotels. For those who know Houston, I'm driving from Clear Lake to Livingston, and going to the wedding in Onalaska.
Groom is wearing a cowboy hat, jeans, boots, and lime green button up.
There will be no alcohol served due to court orders on the Groom's behalf.
One of the groomsmen, who is the groom's cousin, had to drop out because he got into a fistfight with the groom, 10 days after Thanksgiving, about the amount of mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving.
DelbertKorte (IV011620301)

Well, that wedding sure sounds like it was a unique and unforgettable experience!
yenfield (IV010698201)

It's funny how unconventional weddings can leave the most lasting memories. I hope the bride and groom had a great time, cowboy hat and all.Speaking of memorable moments, if you ever want to capture special occasions like these, hiring a Wedding Videographer can be a great idea. They have the expertise to document the essence and emotions of the day, creating lasting memories.If you're still looking for a videographer, you might want to explore https://www.the-wedding-videographer.co.uk/wedding-videographer-newcastle. They offer expert videography services that can beautifully capture the magic of any wedding.

Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Go to: