[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Advertising
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
LuisSilvan (IV08992801)

Why is there so much advertising for commercial products, completely unrelated to ebooks, on this forum?

I don't see it on my desktop, probably because of the adblockers I have installed, but on my ipad and iphone, it is pretty much more advertising than posts.

What makes it worse is that the advertisements are in the posts, breaking up paragraphs.

How is the revenue used?
JannGrew (IV011846401)

It seems like the heavy advertising you're seeing, especially on mobile devices where ad blockers aren't active, is a common monetization strategy for many forums. These ads are often placed strategically within posts to maximize visibility, which can be pretty intrusive, I agree. The revenue generated from these advertisements typically goes towards maintaining and running the website. This includes server costs, site development, and sometimes even paying the staff or contributors. It's a trade-off many free forums make to keep the site operational without charging users for access
JulioSaphire (IV011689601)

The prevalence of advertising, especially on mobile devices where ad blockers are less common, can be overwhelming. Often, these ads are targeted based on broad user demographics rather than the specific interests of a forum's audience.

In my own experience, especially running a small online business, understanding and navigating the world of digital advertising has been crucial. Using tools like adspy library helps create more targeted and effective ad campaigns. It allows me to see what strategies my competitors are using, which helps me refine my advertising approach. The library of competitor ads it provides is quite comprehensive, offering valuable insights. Plus, they offer a free trial, a great way to get a feel for the tool without any upfront investment.
alainlamarche3 (IV07488701)

Can you share how MGID has improved engagement with your audience? For me, the website https://www.mgid.com/ has become a tool for effective interaction with the audience. The ad format they provide is not only fully responsive, but also customizable, allowing me to highlight my brand's unique personality. And with over 185 billion impressions per month, it's like my content is on a world tour, leaving a mark wherever it goes.
Bambucha (IV010731201)

How does Craigslist's user-friendly interface and extensive reach contribute to its popularity as a platform for classified ads and community interaction, and what insights can be gleaned from Craigslist reviews regarding the ease of finding desired goods and services?
Xiaks (IV07431101)

Hello there. The wide range of opportunities to buy and sell goods, find work, connect with people, and even advertise events is what makes the Craigslist online platform almost indispensable for many people. With its user-friendly interface and wide reach, Craigslist has become one of the most popular websites for classified ads and community interaction. Thousands of people visit this online resource every day, and craigslist reviews say that they can easily find everything they need.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: