[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
dental implants and crowns
Forum Index » Insurance
filliparnoldov (IV011472701)

Good afternoon, I would like to know if you know a good clinic that provides dental implants and crowns? Can you recommend such a clinic to me?
karl ivanikov (IV011472501)

Hello. I can advise you Aesthete Clinic, which provides services for dental implants and crowns https://aesthet.ae/services/implantation-and-crowns Three-dimensional examination of the jaw and teeth provides high quality digital images necessary for the diagnosis of the dento-alveolar system. Have their own patented developments for gentle dental treatment. Famous public figures are also clients of the clinic.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 15/11/2023 16:28:18

Brandon Stark (IV013597401)

I recently switched to ABC Dental Clinic, and the difference has been phenomenal. From the warm welcome at the reception to the skilled hands of Dr. Martinez, the entire experience has been top-notch.

Dr. Martinez and the dental team have this remarkable ability to make a dental appointment feel less like a chore and more like a visit with friends. Their professionalism is unmatched, and they take the time to explain procedures, answer questions, and ensure I'm comfortable every step of the way.
Oleksii (IV08604701)

[Avatar]

Hey forum friends,
I recently decided to take the plunge and try tooth whitening, and I just had to share my excitement and results!
I opted for the professional tooth whitening service at Tooth whitening Las Vegas, and let me tell you, the transformation is remarkable. ?? From the moment I walked in, the staff was friendly and made me feel comfortable about the process. The procedure itself was painless and surprisingly quick. The dental team took the time to explain each step, and I felt like I was in capable hands throughout the entire session. The results were noticeable immediately, but what I appreciate the most is the natural look of my whiter teeth – not too bright, just a healthier and more radiant version of my natural shade.

Forum Index » Insurance
Go to: