[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
I really want to become a bodybuilder
Forum Index » Futures & Options
AlfredHart (IV07428701)

I really want to become a bodybuilder. Where can I find a good training system?
JamesBryan (IV07259501)

You can build a better body on a really good diet just like the guys back in the 50's did, but to do so can take so much time, energy, and trips to the supermarket. Nowadays, if you are talking about bodybuilding by good dieting, then I don't think it is a good choice. Because it is not an easy job to build up muscle in this way, where you have legal different choices.

JacobShepherd (IV07532901)

Good afternoon. Recently, I found an article in which I learned that testosterone propionate can be used in cycles of eight to ten weeks or as little as six weeks. The start period for this steroid for most users is usually two to four weeks into the cycle. For my workouts, this testosterone remedy is perfect, maybe it will suit you.
Xiaks (IV07431101)

Hello! What are the benefits of sports nutrition?
Luka Waskes (IV07489401)

The benefits of sports nutrition are many. They can be used to improve athletic performance, reduce muscle fatigue, or improve recovery from workouts.
There are some things you should consider before choosing a supplement. The specific goal you want to achieve with the supplement. For example, if you want to increase your endurance during your workout, you should opt for a pre-workout supplement containing ingredients such as creatine and beta-alanine. To gain muscle mass, I used cartel labz, which my friends also accept. We all saw positive results.

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: