[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
good fixtures
Forum Index » NISM Exams
Goracan (IV07174901)

Hello everybody. I am finishing renovating the landscape near my house soon. I would like to somehow decorate so that in the evening it would be comfortable to sit with my wife and drink coffee. I want to install some good fixtures, what would you recommend?
Jieros (IV07171101)

Hi. Have you ever used Facade wall washer light? Since this topic has already been raised. I wanted to ask you more about them. Because the renovation of the gazebo will be finished soon and I would like to put a good light there. To have a pleasant evening. The soft light of a decorative lamp is suitable for illuminating elements of outdoor decor. Such lighting will not be too bright, while illuminating small objects in the evening. So I'm looking forward to your advice?
Jacklost (IV07294101)

I am renovatng my house and I got an idea to install a real fireplace in my house, what do u think about it?
Lilo Lo (IV07231101)

Thats really good idea. I guess there should be a fireplace n every house. I like my fireplace, and installing one in any home is a wonderful idea. It is a frequent addition to a home nowadays, and whether it is lit or not, it always look beautiful. In addition, I can propose a good website with Best Outdoor Firewood Log Rack with Cover which is a really useful tool!

Forum Index » NISM Exams
Go to: