[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Do oxygen bank write fake reviews?
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Xiaks (IV07431101)

Absolutely. Just look for yourself at the tone of the reviews following a 1-star negative review (most of the time they sound like rants). There's usually a mini-flood of only 5-star reviews with "Cons" of "it's really fast-paced!" The benefit for the reader of the reviews (most of the time, a potential job applicant) is that it's incredibly simple to spot the fake reviews.
Luka Waskes (IV07489401)

Hi there! Oxygen Bank is a digital technology company that offers specialized banking services through a partnership with Bancorp Bank. This modern bank offers a new take on deposit and savings accounts with a focus on services for freelancers and entrepreneurs. If you are interested in this information, then I advise you to contact oxygen bank customer service and learn more about this new wave of Oxygen Bank. Hope it can help you.
Soros (IV09891001)

Actually I'm satisfied with my ordinary bank saving instruments but I have to admit that sometimes it's necessary to have an additional ways of savings. Are you familiar with the variety of digital bank savings instruments? You will be surprised, for sure. If you are interested in this option, I recommend you to start from the following Verifone review

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: