[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
I really want to become a mother
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Pesvicic (IV07411801)

The mood is worse. I really want to become a mother ... But it still doesn't work out. Advise where you can go. Maybe someone knows a decent clinic?
[WWW]
boigoilia (IV07411701)

I have a great mood too! After all, my dream has finally come true! And this is a dream - to have a child! My husband and I were first treated, for about 2 years, the result is zero. Then they decided to go to a private clinic https://ifg-ivf.com/. I must say that they paid close attention to us here. And we will have a baby soon! This is how we became grateful patients of this clinic. All health!
[WWW]
DeCatastrophe Pas (IV07345601)

[Avatar]

Pesvicic (IV07411801) wrote:The mood is worse. I really want to become a mother ... But it still doesn't work out.

By now I hope you checked out if there is anything wrong with you or not. If you are ok, then it is your husband who is to blame. Sometimes it happens like this, you can't have kids and then it happens to be that your body is blocking the opportunity because you are Lesbian, for example. And your body rejects a man!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 21/07/2021 15:38:25

DeCatastrophe Pas (IV07479201)

[Avatar]

Jokes apart, but that's what happened to my sister. She was miserable in her marriage, because she is a Lesbian. Then she discovered this http://10bbwdatingsites.com/best-bbw-lesbian-dating-sites.html where she reviewed some websites and in the end she found a wonderful partner, so now they plan a baby together thru surrogacy.
DylanBrown (IV07293901)

Good evening guys, you also need to think about some things such as toys and clothes beforehand. By the way, can someone also give me an advice and tell me where it's possible to buy boys suit? I have tried to search it on my own but I still need your help
Oliverrrrrr (IV07126301)

Good evening guys, well, I love doing it on cutesycup resource because there are so many various boys wedding outfits and of course you can buy boys suit there without any problems as well. I like the quality of clothes as it still looks good after washing as well. Hope that it will be useful for you
paolokillings (IV09219501)

I share this sentiment with you. The responsible attitude to pregnancy is in its planning: it is necessary to provide the body with favorable conditions for nurturance and to eliminate what can cause harm. You also need to plan your purchases if you don't want to make them in advance. I also bought cute toddler girl shoes at thetrendytoddlers.com and a stroller for walking. To complications associated with pregnancy and childbirth, do not catch you by surprise, it is recommended to attend a school for expectant mothers. There you can also get competent advice on any issues related to pregnancy
Lalanda (IV09088701)

Hi guys, I want to ask you about some good dating website. I would be glad if you could give me some advice.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 29/06/2023 19:40:26

Veronika (IV09374801)

I have tried many dating sites in the past but SearchingForSingles is definitely one of the best, you can read searching for singles reviews to see for yourself. The site is really well designed and I've already met a few people that I've really become friends with. If you are tired of flipping through endless profiles on other sites, try this one!

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: