[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
your spare time
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
AlfredHart (IV07428701)

What are you doing in your spare time? Well, except for watching TV shows and movies? Sometimes I do needlework, but few of my friends support me in this hobby. Who else is doing what kind of art?
JamesBryan (IV07259501)

Love to draw, art fan. Now I paint landscapes, while it works well. I will show you how everything will be ready, rate my work. If you are interested in drawing, I advise you to take a look at this site, there you can find a lot of interesting information. What are you doing in your spare time?
Olivia Cooper (IV07054901)

It is interesting!
Bobobib (IV07055001)

Oh, I love various celebrity TV shows. It turns out that Most Influential Celebrities have become even more popular thanks to the internet. You can read, there are many interesting facts about the life of famous people!
TaylorBlake (IV07994301)

I paint and journal, it's very relaxing
William (IV08037301)

I walk through parks and forests in my free time and try to draw my surroundings. I found this hobby for myself relatively recently. Before that, I drew by numbers https://diamondartworld.com/products/custom-diamond-art. I draw everything, mostly nature: trees, flowers, mushrooms, animals, birds, insects, fish, plants, landscapes, architecture, people, and so on.
And I can't say I'm very talented, and it comes easy to me.
But I can also draw things that don't exist, like how I see myself from the outside. It's not difficult. In fact, it's pretty interesting.
the painter (IV013913401)

Painting by numbers has gained popularity lately, and my mother, an art enthusiast, has created stunning pieces for our living room. Guests are always amazed. To try a paint by number kit, it's crucial to do your research to find the best quality. Be cautious with other brands, as they may have low-quality materials or expired paint. My mother and I stick to one trusted source, and we're always satisfied with their quality and service.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: