[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Have you made private servers for touch screen games?
Forum Index » Financial Analyst (CFMP, CFA)
TaylorBlake (IV07994301)

Once I get the hang of Z4IN's guide https://forum.ragezone.com/f428/setup-v83-maplestory-private-server-1198643/, I should have my Maple PS up in no time without problems.~f17

But have you made a private server for any other MMORPGs? ~f12Specifically touch screen games for android or iOS?

I'm pretty sure you're all aware of the touch screen simulator program BlueStacks, right? With this, I can play any touch screen game that supported on iOS or android. EG, Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time. But it seems MMO games are becoming the norm these days. More of these games means more grinding just to meet specific requirements. And I'm becoming fed up with postponing my animation projects just to get my LTQ equipment/rewards (more about that later on). There comes a time and place where we all have to say "enough is enough". And eventually, these games will have to come to an end too. ~f4It's sad to see Super Mario Maker go; I had a great "guess this song" maker level in the works, but all these games slowed me down... until it was too late.

So without further ado, here are the games I need brought to a touch screen server emulator:

Zombie Gunship Survival - Flaregames GmbH
Zero City: Zombie Apocalypse - MY COM
Left to Survive: Zombie Game - MY COM
Crime City - Deca Games EOOD (Formerly GREE/Funzio Games)
Modern War - Deca Games EOOD (Formerly GREE/Funzio Games)
Kingdoms of Heckfire - A Thinking Ape Entertainment Ltd.
West Game - LEXIANGCO., LIMITED
State of Survival - KingsGroup International AG
Puzzle Combat: Match-3 RPG - Zynga Inc.
War Machines: Tank Army Game - Fun Games For Free
No Zombies Allowed - Booyah
Medals of War - Nitro Games

Ever since Deca Games took over ownership of Crime City and Modern War, I am now only allowed 3 chances to get my gold refunded should I accidentally purchase something with gold. Plus, I can now only get free gold via a daily login. I used up 2 chances of gold refunds on accidental speedups so 1 more after that and I'm toast. A very slow wait til I'm able to purchase things that give bonus Energy Regen.

It's self-explanatory why I want to get these games cleared quick: I want to play these games at my own pace (as I'm more of a single player, casual play-based person) and NOT have to cancel appointments, make excuses to not go to work so I can complete an LTQ, etc. I have other important things to do in real life and I need to fix my sleeping habits pronto. Many of these games nowadays makes it very hard on us to acquire premium currency for free. As always, I want to have control of a GM Account in all these games so I can manually generate the top best stat equipment/weapons with specific traits, have unlimited premium currencies (cryptocoins, gold, jewels/gems, etc) so I can get the researching/equipment upgrades to max quickly, have the max level town hall/shelter/base, all event-exclusive equipment, unlimited resources, not get attacked while AFK, manually generated legendary equipment with specific traits, max level buildings, etc.

I also need to have a GM account in all these games as I want to see what assets they all have. I want to utilize these games' assets (resources, consumables, equipment, weapons, maps, currencies, machines, etc.) to be used in my animation projects; they look like they could play some sort of useful role in my animation projects' scripts/storylines. Because ever since MapleStory 2 came out and I stumbled upon MikuMikuDance, I thought about migrating my animation projects to the 3D world since I first started using Maya and Blender to make and port things from video games for MikuMikuDance. All I ever wanted to do was join the animation community with a novel idea I hatched. But these games kept slowing me down due to the grinding time I spend on them.

If you succeeded in making a private server for any of the above games, how did you do it? is there other programs other than MySQL that allows you to run or emulate servers of (touch screen) MMORPGs?
berafbest (IV08347301)

[Avatar]

I tried to create something similar about three months ago. I needed a server with a permanent socket connection and a short response time to any user’s action. ( no more than 50ms, no counting ping). Therefore, I decided to use affordable vps hosting. The most difficult thing was dealing with the damage module. There was no response when an object caused damage to another one. They were asteroids in my games. Game delays were formed. I was not able to get a high-quality game. However, I hope I will finish it in the future.
MarkBulax (IV08513201)

It was interesting to read your discussion, thanks for the information
Sadiq (IV014938301)

Heya i¡¯m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to present something again and aid others such as you aided me. gutter cleaning grimsby

Forum Index » Financial Analyst (CFMP, CFA)
Go to: