[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How can I recover my Google account using date of birth?
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
gerrymax (IV06896501)

For google account recovery date of birth, first of all, you need to open the Google account login webpage. After this, enter your email address registered with the Google account and click on the Next button. After that, hit the link of the “Forgot password?” Click on the “Try another way” link to proceed further. Then, click the link. I don’t have my phone. Next, enter the answer to the displaying security question you must have given at the time of the registration of the account for the google account recovery form. Now, enter the Next button to proceed further to recover the Google account using the date of birth. Type a new password twice in the requisite fields and click the Save password to log into your Google account with a new password.

Read also – Gmail not working , Gmail login problems

Charter login page
Verizon webmail down today
[WWW]
Vitas (IV07348901)

Do you happen to know how to synchronize your Google Outlook calendar? I can't do it and actually I don't know how to do it. Do you have any thoughts on this? I'd appreciate your help.
Evgeniy (IV07320901)

[Avatar]

This problem is quite common and not all users know that it is solved quite easily. If you need to sync your Google and Outlook calendars, take a look at the site https://www.outlooktransfer.com/how-to-sync-google-and-outlook-calendar/. You'll learn how to sync calendars and why Outlook is better than Google.
Peter Groft (IV08418201)

Google does not typically use your date of birth as the primary method for account recovery. Instead, Google relies on other methods such as your recovery email address, phone number, security questions, and previously used passwords to verify your identity and help you recover your account.

If you're having trouble accessing your Google account, here's what you can do:

1. Go to Account Recovery Page:
Visit the Google Account Recovery page: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

2. Enter Your Email:
Enter the email address associated with your Google account and click "Next."

3. Choose a Recovery Option:
Google will present you with different recovery options, such as using a recovery email address or a phone number associated with your account. Choose the option you have access to.

4. Follow the Verification Steps:
Follow the prompts to verify your identity using the selected recovery option. This might involve receiving a verification code on your recovery email or phone number.

Greetings,
Peter

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: