[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Messages posted by: Douglas Johnson (IV07468201)
Forum Index » Profile for Douglas Johnson (IV07468201) » Messages posted by Douglas Johnson (IV07468201)
It seems to me that many acquaintances begin with such a coincidence of interests. I myself use the hobby filter when looking for a new partner on a dating site - https://www.lesbiemates.com/international-dating.html You can follow my example and make your profile on the site that best suits you. Everything becomes easier when you know how to use the Internet resources.
I like to improvise and often experiment with new applications. But if I want a serious acquaintance, then I come back to onenightfriend. This site is very convenient and reliable in terms of information leakage. I know that I can be frank in these chats and it will all stay inside) It's much more interesting than smartphone apps.

Forum Index » Profile for Douglas Johnson (IV07468201) » Messages posted by Douglas Johnson (IV07468201)
Go to: