[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Messages posted by: demacem (IV015424301)
Forum Index » Profile for demacem (IV015424301) » Messages posted by demacem (IV015424301)
Hello Everyone,

For 2 years of my past 39 sign business years, I have been the sole owner of a 49 year old, well established sign business. My father, the founder of the company, retired in 1999. Although he remained there basically working until 2012, when he really stepped away and let my sister and I truly run everything. Then she retired 2 years ago when I purchased her share of the company.

Now it's time for me to sell the business and retire along with my husband who's a retired fire chief. We have 2 grandchildren that live locally and another on the way, who's parents live 5 hours away. We want to be available to help whenever they need something, and do some traveling in the U.S. I currently watch the 2 grandchildren one day a week. So that means the shop is open 4 days a week and I am still very busy.

I am located in beautiful Washington, Missouri. It's an amazing growing community! There is honestly so much potential here to do even more sign work than I currently offer.

If you are ready to buy and continue this well know family business, please contact me by phone 636-239-4061 or email jpsigns@att.net. Or if anyone has recommendations on how to sell my business I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Hey there! That's really cool to hear that urban exploration music is now available on Spotify and Apple Music! It's always great to have new and unique music to listen to. By the way, you can free music promotion/ to increase your visibility on the platform. Have you thought about it? It could be a great way to get your music heard by more people and grow your audience! Just a thought. Best of luck with your music and thanks for sharing it with the world!
Hey everyone,

I'm facing a bit of a dilemma with my air conditioning unit here in Austin. It seems to be acting up, and with the scorching heat we're experiencing lately, it's becoming unbearable. I've been looking into repair options, but I'm unsure where to start.

Does anyone have recommendations for reliable Air conditioning repair in Austin? I'm also curious about common issues with AC units in this climate and any DIY troubleshooting tips you might have. Your insights would be greatly appreciated as I try to tackle this sweltering problem.

Thanks in advance!
Hi everyone,

I'm in the early stages of setting up a business and considering registering my company in the UK. I'm a bit overwhelmed by the process and would appreciate some guidance. Specifically, I'm unsure about the differences between registering as a sole trader vs UK company registration. a limited company. What are the pros and cons of each? Additionally, are there any particular pitfalls I should be aware of or tips for ensuring a smooth registration process? Any advice or resources would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi friends i need dynamic braking resistor for 75kw simovert master drive .Here this drive using for hoist application (motor rating also 75kw- induction squirrel gage motor). Anybody how to caluculate dbr value for certain vfd how to calculate dbr in uae.please help me to find this

Thanks in advance
I’m seeking some opinions on what this could mean as far as a spiritual journey. Over the past two weeks I have encountered a bald eagle twice! This is the only time in my life I have seen one in the wild outside of a zoo. The first time I was driving for work and literally saw one standing on the side of the road. The second occurrence happened yesterday. During work I entered someone’s back yard and there it was. Standing right outside of their back fence by a pond was a beautiful bald eagle. As I got closer to get a better look it flew off.

What crazy is that I live in a large metro area in Florida, I’d always heard they were in the area but to have two close encounters so close together it must be a sign?

Some excerpts from the webpage regarding this experience:

“What does an eagle symbolize for us? It symbolizes rebirth, dawn, spring’s direction, and renewed life for us.

The eagle significance is particularly characteristic of new beginnings, resilience, and stamina for those who have been experiencing difficult passages in life.”

“What does the eagle symbolize in the Native American culture? The golden eagle and the bald eagle meaning are of sacredness meanings. Since we know the eagles fly the highest, the Native Americans believe that they are the closest creatures to the Creator.”

“The psalmist, too, used the eagle characteristics when speaking of the attributes of God. Refer to Psalm 103, where he says, ‘who satisfies your desires with good so that your youth renews the eagle’s.” What does the eagle represent for Isaiah when he talks about God?

He finds God’s strength able to renew people and give them the strength to fly higher as the eagle mounted on its wings. He depicts how God can take even the weariest and downtrodden to heights and prosperity unimagined.”
Hello everyone.

I have a question regarding VAT calculation that I'm hoping someone here can help me with. I've been trying to figure out how to calculate VAT for my business transactions, but I'm a bit confused about the process. Could someone please explain the steps involved in calculating VAT on this site https://southafricanvatcalculator.co.za/? Specifically, I'm unsure about which items are subject to VAT and at what rate. Any clarification or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Hey everyone,

I'm facing a bit of a dilemma with VAT reverse calculation and could use some guidance. Here's the scenario: I have the total amount including VAT, but I need to figure out the original price before VAT was added. I've tried a few online calculators, but the results seem inconsistent.

Could someone please recommend a reliable VAT reverse calculator or share a foolproof method to calculate this manually? Your expertise would be greatly appreciated! I'm eager to learn and get this right. Thanks in advance for any help or advice you can offer!
Hey everyone,

I recently updated to iOS 18 and I'm absolutely loving the new features! However, I'm on the hunt for some fresh wallpapers to spruce up my device. I've checked out the default options, but I'm itching for something unique and eye-catching.

Do any of you have recommendations for where I can find stunning wallpapers tailored to download ios 18? Whether it's a website, app, or your own creation, I'd love to hear about it. Bonus points if it complements the sleek design of the new iOS. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to get a handle on using a GST calculator for my small business. I need to calculate the GST included in the prices of my products. For example, if the total price is $110 and the GST rate is 10%, how do I find out the GST amount and the original price before GST?

Any step-by-step guidance or tips on using an online Gst calc effectively would be greatly appreciated. Also, are there any recommended tools or apps you find particularly useful for this purpose?

Thanks in advance for your help!
If you're looking for a premium pod system, Vape locker is an excellent choice. They offer a wide range of high-quality products that cater to various preferences and needs. Even if you're on a limited budget, there's no need to worry because their products are highly affordable without compromising on quality. Whether you're new to vaping or an experienced user, Vape locker has something for everyone, ensuring you get the best value for your money.
Hello everyone,

I'm currently exploring opportunities with employment staffing agencies in Fort Myers and would appreciate some guidance. Does anyone have experience with any reputable firms in the area? I'm particularly interested in agencies known for their reliability, professionalism, and efficiency in matching candidates with suitable jobs. Any insights into their application process, the types of industries they specialize in, or any notable success stories would be incredibly helpful Fort Myers Employment staffing job firm . Additionally, if you have any tips or warnings about agencies to avoid, please share them as well. Thank you in advance for your assistance; I look forward to hearing from you.
Hey everyone,

I've been playing Car Parking Multiplayer for a while now and I'm loving it, but I've got a question that's been bugging me. How do you unlock the premium cars in the game? I've been grinding for a while, but it seems like there's no clear path to unlocking them Car Parking Multiplayer: Buying and Selling Cars. Do I need to reach a certain level, complete specific challenges, or is there something else I'm missing? Any tips or advice from seasoned players would be greatly appreciated!
Hey everyone,

I've been considering adding a freestanding bio-ethanol fireplace to my home, but I have a few questions before making a decision. I'm drawn to the idea of a bio-ethanol fireplace for its eco-friendly and hassle-free operation, but I'm wondering about factors like safety, maintenance, and heat output.

Can anyone share their experiences with freestanding bio-ethanol fireplaces? How do they compare in terms of warmth and ambiance to traditional fireplaces? Are there any safety precautions I should be aware of, especially with pets or young children around?

Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Vrijstaande bio-ethanol haarden bieden een moderne en milieuvriendelijke optie voor het toevoegen van warmte en sfeer aan elke ruimte. Met hun vrijstaande ontwerp zijn ze gemakkelijk te plaatsen zonder dat er een schoorsteen of gasaansluiting nodig is, waardoor ze veelzijdig en flexibel zijn in gebruik. Deze haarden zijn ideaal voor zowel binnen- als buitengebruik, waardoor ze een elegant en eigentijds accent kunnen toevoegen aan terrassen, tuinen of woonkamers. Met een brede selectie van stijlen en afmetingen passen ze perfect bij elke decoratieve voorkeur en ruimtebehoefte. Voor meer informatie over hoogwaardige vrijstaande bio-ethanol haarden, bekijk de collectie op https://bioethanolhaard-glossfire.nl/vrijstaande.
Hey everyone,

I've been considering downloading the Cash App APK instead of getting it from the official app store. I've heard mixed opinions about it, some saying it's fine, while others warn about potential risks. Can anyone here share their experience or insights on using the cash app apk latest version? Is it safe and reliable compared to the official version? Also, are there any specific steps I should take to ensure security if I do decide to go with the APK version? Your input would be greatly appreciated as I weigh my options. Thanks in advance for your help!

Forum Index » Profile for demacem (IV015424301) » Messages posted by demacem (IV015424301)
Go to: