[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Messages posted by: Tony SHvalts (IV07404301)
Forum Index » Profile for Tony SHvalts (IV07404301) » Messages posted by Tony SHvalts (IV07404301)
I would advise you to get some air and find a new hobby, or purposefully meet someone, go to a park or see her in a cafe. Love will find you on its own.
It's not serious now, but if you don't do anything about it, it can turn into a very big problem. I advise you not to hesitate with this and go to the doctor, I can advise a good company advancedcardiologycare.com with the best cardiologists I know. They helped me out more than once and I can proudly recommend them. Think about it.
I know a company that can easily help you. I hope I'm not too late to answer and the question is still relevant. There is one good company https://topmoversreviews.org/cost-saving-tips/what-does-it-cost-to-relocate-across-the-usa/ that transports things anywhere. They can even go to another country, loaders there carefully pack everything so that things would arrive in the same condition. So you can rest assured of the quality of service.
It seems to me that this is not what a man needs to do, he has to beat everything himself, how do you look at it? But it sounds very cool anyway)

Forum Index » Profile for Tony SHvalts (IV07404301) » Messages posted by Tony SHvalts (IV07404301)
Go to: