[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Messages posted by: TaylorBlake (IV07994301)
Forum Index » Profile for TaylorBlake (IV07994301) » Messages posted by TaylorBlake (IV07994301)
Hey y’all, if you’re on facebook or instagram, would you give us a follow?
facebook.com
Banjo Ben's General Store

Banjo Ben's General Store. 126 likes · 127 talking about this. Howdy! Welcome to my General Store facebook page! The store is located in Exeter, Missouri, but we ship all over the world. We're...

instagram.com
Banjo Ben’s General Store (@banjobensgeneralstore) • Instagram photos and videos

99 Followers, 27 Following, 1 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Banjo Ben’s General Store (@banjobensgeneralstore)

Thanks!
That's great. I've heard good things about them, but never tried their services
They're the best. I love the quality
Hi all

Andre Garzia has given a nice tutorial of importing data from a Google Sheets here:
https://andregarzia.com/2018/11/reading ... ecode.html
Works nicely by exporting the sheet as (the dreaded) CSV. You can download the demo stack and try it. My problem is that my data has carriage returns inside the cells (e.g. by pressing command return on Mac). This messes up the data (not surprisingly).

I have created a minimal sheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
that is visible by anyone. When I use Andre's method, the returns are mixed with the returns in the sheet. So I thought a tab separated output might solve it (.tsv). Indeed manually downloading the tsv results in a pretty clean file and I think it keeps all the data nicely. I modified the stack (attached) by putting a button and changing all "csv" to "tsv". In particular, in the url to fetch, I changed:

Code: Select all

...tqx=out:csv...

to

Code: Select all

...tqx=out:tsv...

I have added a text field so the full text imported can be seen. It imports the file somehow but it is not clean.

Can anyone help me get clean data into LiveCode? thanks.

Attachments

Google_Sheets_DEMO_Kaveh_modfied.livecode.zip
(2.21 KiB) Downloaded 163 times

I am a firm believer in the stock set up for most things, run it as it came from the factory is usually the most reliable way to go. That applied to my beard when it grew in, and pretty much my hair length, most of the time. Working around machinery has required a shorter cut for most of the last 35 years and that has become the new normal.
Now my stock set up is thinning and going completely bare in large areas, probably approaching 50% of what used to help keep me warm is now only capable of doing so after a severe sunburn. I just run the buzz cut clippers over my whole head, keeping it all more or less the same length from the pointy top to the fuzzy chin. Stock set up.

My question- Stay with the stock set up or just shave it and be done?
So much to be said for both camps, can anyone be bothered to write some of it down for me?

No pictures! This is an anonymous peer to peer support group for good reason and I don't want to see yours either!
https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinf ... 077/10526/ Recommended by Superbrite vs lastest forum postings and recommendations
https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinf ... r-bulbs/6/
Want the brightest lights I can get also the power savings
Anyone’s know the difference?
Need 5 correct?
Not sure if this is allowed or not....

Found this amazing cabinet on CL. Wish I had the extra money laying around for it

https://charleston.craigslist.org/atq/d/antique-victorian-arts-crafts-mahogany/6797047735.html

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:55 pm Post subject: The obsession of travel Reply with quote
I've been reading some travel opinions on the forum, and I'm interested to learn more about the source of the travel obsession lately. I'm not going to lie, I've used travel as a personal check in the past. Even now I keep thinking to myself and regret that I haven't seen a few more places that I would like to see in the world, because maybe I will never have such an opportunity again. I want to know your opinion about travel in general? I fell in love with this whole "culture" and to some extent I still can't get rid of the feeling that traveling is an important aspect of my life. I really think that traveling seemed less intimidating in the 90s when people weren't taking pictures of all their food and famous places, although over the past 5 years it has become something of a joke with posing and Instagram, etc. I enjoyed it mainly because it took me away from the soulless Western trap.
I'm looking to replace / upgrade my rear signal lights to LED. After "snooping" around it would appear that Weisslicht offers an option however they are out of stock for a couple of months (very expensive too). Are there any other options out there?

I'm also looking at changing out the reverse lights. I see a few options for the LCI (2016 or newer). Does anyone know what the difference is between the 2015 reverse lights and the LCI reverse lights?
Once I get the hang of Z4IN's guide https://forum.ragezone.com/f428/setup-v83-maplestory-private-server-1198643/, I should have my Maple PS up in no time without problems.~f17

But have you made a private server for any other MMORPGs? ~f12Specifically touch screen games for android or iOS?

I'm pretty sure you're all aware of the touch screen simulator program BlueStacks, right? With this, I can play any touch screen game that supported on iOS or android. EG, Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time. But it seems MMO games are becoming the norm these days. More of these games means more grinding just to meet specific requirements. And I'm becoming fed up with postponing my animation projects just to get my LTQ equipment/rewards (more about that later on). There comes a time and place where we all have to say "enough is enough". And eventually, these games will have to come to an end too. ~f4It's sad to see Super Mario Maker go; I had a great "guess this song" maker level in the works, but all these games slowed me down... until it was too late.

So without further ado, here are the games I need brought to a touch screen server emulator:

Zombie Gunship Survival - Flaregames GmbH
Zero City: Zombie Apocalypse - MY COM
Left to Survive: Zombie Game - MY COM
Crime City - Deca Games EOOD (Formerly GREE/Funzio Games)
Modern War - Deca Games EOOD (Formerly GREE/Funzio Games)
Kingdoms of Heckfire - A Thinking Ape Entertainment Ltd.
West Game - LEXIANGCO., LIMITED
State of Survival - KingsGroup International AG
Puzzle Combat: Match-3 RPG - Zynga Inc.
War Machines: Tank Army Game - Fun Games For Free
No Zombies Allowed - Booyah
Medals of War - Nitro Games

Ever since Deca Games took over ownership of Crime City and Modern War, I am now only allowed 3 chances to get my gold refunded should I accidentally purchase something with gold. Plus, I can now only get free gold via a daily login. I used up 2 chances of gold refunds on accidental speedups so 1 more after that and I'm toast. A very slow wait til I'm able to purchase things that give bonus Energy Regen.

It's self-explanatory why I want to get these games cleared quick: I want to play these games at my own pace (as I'm more of a single player, casual play-based person) and NOT have to cancel appointments, make excuses to not go to work so I can complete an LTQ, etc. I have other important things to do in real life and I need to fix my sleeping habits pronto. Many of these games nowadays makes it very hard on us to acquire premium currency for free. As always, I want to have control of a GM Account in all these games so I can manually generate the top best stat equipment/weapons with specific traits, have unlimited premium currencies (cryptocoins, gold, jewels/gems, etc) so I can get the researching/equipment upgrades to max quickly, have the max level town hall/shelter/base, all event-exclusive equipment, unlimited resources, not get attacked while AFK, manually generated legendary equipment with specific traits, max level buildings, etc.

I also need to have a GM account in all these games as I want to see what assets they all have. I want to utilize these games' assets (resources, consumables, equipment, weapons, maps, currencies, machines, etc.) to be used in my animation projects; they look like they could play some sort of useful role in my animation projects' scripts/storylines. Because ever since MapleStory 2 came out and I stumbled upon MikuMikuDance, I thought about migrating my animation projects to the 3D world since I first started using Maya and Blender to make and port things from video games for MikuMikuDance. All I ever wanted to do was join the animation community with a novel idea I hatched. But these games kept slowing me down due to the grinding time I spend on them.

If you succeeded in making a private server for any of the above games, how did you do it? is there other programs other than MySQL that allows you to run or emulate servers of (touch screen) MMORPGs?
I have a couple in my crypto wallet, but so far I only invest
I saw the thread on here ask a communist and I thought as a Christian I would put up a similar thread to answer question as I consider myself a fairly middle of the road Christian.

Before I start answering questions I just wanted to state a few things.

This thread is NOT for a debate between Christian and atheists for that please use another thread
I am here to answer more general questions rather than get into deep theological discussions
I will aim to reply in a timely manner but I work full time and have other commitments so I apologise if I don't reply straight away.
I will be respectful and polite towards people no matter what their views and beliefs are so I would appreciate the same in return.
Please keep it to a maximum of 2 questions per post and wait for those to be responded to before posting more.

Feel free to fire away with any questions.
If you only need to respond to incoming calls from your contact list (and don't mind everyone else needing to leave a voice mail) then you could set up your phone to cut out most of the annoyance and mostly ignore all other calls. (I know this works on anything newer than Android . This may be good enough for your uses as well. If so then it is certainly a free option and easy enough to try out. If you are interested read more here.
I like this outfit's design, so I can offer an alternative. I can take ref shirt as an example because that's the kind of uniqueness in clothes I've liked over the last couple of months. I started to get interested in this theme not so long ago, but I can already boast a few items of clothes in this style in my closet. I plan to try it on for the first time in April because it will be warm enough outside to show the world my unique style as a real referee. What do you think about it?
You're absolutely right. It is extremely important to observe some characteristics that will save your investment in this industry. I prefer to use the rule of 72. Have you heard of it? For me, this rule is important because it has everything I need to be able to use investments wisely. To do this, I use Liquid net worth, which also complements this area with effective methods to deal with the economic crisis. I am sure that everyone has faced this at least once in their life. Thus, it requires a more loyal approach, it seems to me.

Forum Index » Profile for TaylorBlake (IV07994301) » Messages posted by TaylorBlake (IV07994301)
Go to: