[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Messages posted by: Astarot (IV07953901)
Forum Index » Profile for Astarot (IV07953901) » Messages posted by Astarot (IV07953901)
The company Calgary Movers Pro link, they were used to transport goods from one city to another, we are satisfied with their services and their prices are affordable. You can also use their services. We found them thanks to a website with the best moving companies. That way it would be easiest to choose a company. And also there you can compare the quality of services and choose a company that is just right for you.
Yes you are right, I need to know everything. Because when the boss doesn't know what it is, he can't explain it to the employees. Also, I don't understand how to deal with chargeback, maybe we could come up with a new method.
Hi, I need to understand how the chargeback process works? My boss told me to figure it out so I can give advice to my employees. And also understand the whole process from scratch.
The most crucial thing in choosing such a payment solution is that it should be flexible in its settings and have acceptable terms of use. For example, this payment provider https://solidgate.com/ has quick integration into the business. Beautiful design, full customization of the payment page design, there are no problems with payments.
What was suggested above is not exactly what we are looking for. I would have liked it to have better features. I'm afraid that weaker hosting will not be able to handle the load.
Our old hosting provider can not cope with the load that is now on the site. We urgently need to switch to another hosting provider. Can you advise me a good one?
Ceramic tables are popular because they look beautiful in any interior design. But it is necessary to understand that such tables are also fragile and need some care. So you'd better have a silicone liner to avoid scratching the surface. You can buy a modern kitchen table https://www.roomservice360.com/modern-dining-room-furniture/kitchen-tables.html in this furniture store. The furniture is of high quality, and they use quality materials there.
You need to work closely with a marketer that will perfectly apply pop-ups to your website. Pop-up improves conversion rates on the website. I am reading this guide on how to use pop-ups https://claspo.io/blog/what-are-pop-ups-a-definitive-guide-with-examples-best-practices/ There are also examples and tips on the webpage on how to use and change pop-ups for more effect. Because many people incorrectly use a pop-up, and they don't work.
Indeed forming your own department to develop one mobile application is too expensive. It's better to outsource, of course. We ordered mobile app development https://owlab.group/ from this company. We are very happy with their services. We needed to develop an application which would process all the receipts from the stores, which were photographed by the customers, calculate the amount of expenses, offer alternatives for the stores where the products are cheaper, etc. Here is the team from this company completely developed the application for us. The development lasted 5 months. But the application is also very complex.
You must also have an API or something similar created to pass data from the server in some form to the application. In raw form, raw information will be more difficult for the application to accept and process.
But I do not want to buy a VPS server for 18-25 dollars. While it would be an unreasonable expenditure. Since there won't be many users to begin with. About 50-100 users per month. It would be nice to have more users, but let's be realistic.
How much should vps hosting in the Netherlands cost on average? I need a vps in order to run one small website of our company on it. No complicated functions, just a cost and delivery calculator and the possibility to order our services online.
Wir haben alle Äste von unserem Baum auf dem Grundstück abgeschnitten und nur noch ein Stumpf ist übrig, den wir auch entfernen wollen. Beraten Sie uns eine Firma, die uns den Stumpf entfernen würde.

Forum Index » Profile for Astarot (IV07953901) » Messages posted by Astarot (IV07953901)
Go to: