[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Messages posted by: Juel Haig (IV07831001)
Forum Index » Profile for Juel Haig (IV07831001) » Messages posted by Juel Haig (IV07831001)
Hello everyone! I recently ran into the problem of my dad starting to knit. You will say "what's the problem?" I'll explain. This is because all his life he hated this occupation and said that he would never do this in his life. It's just that all his children, including myself, already live with their families and he is alone. So this is what I mean, could you recommend something for him? How do you add color to his life?
Frannky Scott (IV07143301) wrote:Good day everyone! Please tell me if special dating sites help older men and women find happiness in their personal lives? I am 64 years old and my dream is to try dating sites. Could you help me in choosing?

Hi! Modern dating sites are hard enough for people of age, but there are exceptions.

Forum Index » Profile for Juel Haig (IV07831001) » Messages posted by Juel Haig (IV07831001)
Go to: