[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Messages posted by: polsimarkhauys (IV07777401)
Forum Index » Profile for polsimarkhauys (IV07777401) » Messages posted by polsimarkhauys (IV07777401)
Let's talk about FreeSpoke foxnews.com/media/freespoke-offers-alternative-google-emphasis-free-speech-whole-society-under-attack

Do you think we must add this addon to firefox to use this searcher?
Hi
I put in an aftermarket steering wheel and it only has one wire for the horn.
Can anyone tell me how to wire this please?
Thanks
Thank You to All that Played Data Crush and Angry Data to Win Prizes!

SAP teams have been working on an interactive experience for you to learn more about SAP’s data & analytics solutions. I am excited to announce that it is time to try your hand at our #datagameschallenge running June 1, 2022 through June 30, 2022! It’s time to crush that data and turn rogue master data into business value!

Crush data and boost your data analytics expertise with Data Crush. It’s an interactive match-three experience that introduces SAP’s top data & analytics cloud solutions – SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, SAP HANA Cloud, and SAP Data Intelligence Cloud.

Try out your aim and blow away rogue master data with Angry Data. It’s an interactive experience that introduces SAP’s master data management solution – SAP Master Data Governance, cloud edition.

Do you like playing games and winning free prizes? If so, try out the #datagameschallenge!

To enter the #datagameschallenge, you simply need to play BOTH Data Crush and Angry Data.

To be eligible to win a prize, select ‘e-mail us’ at the end of each game.

The #datagameschallenge has lots of opportunities to win. Each week 2 lucky winners will receive their choice of gifts. See below for example of the types of prizes:
Let me describe the white trash wedding I get to attend this weekend.
I have to drive 90 minutes to my hotel after work tonight. That's still 30 minutes away, but the town the wedding is in has literally zero hotels. For those who know Houston, I'm driving from Clear Lake to Livingston, and going to the wedding in Onalaska.
Groom is wearing a cowboy hat, jeans, boots, and lime green button up.
There will be no alcohol served due to court orders on the Groom's behalf.
One of the groomsmen, who is the groom's cousin, had to drop out because he got into a fistfight with the groom, 10 days after Thanksgiving, about the amount of mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving.
I'm a fan of 2v2 card games, too! While War of the Ring: The Card Game has piqued your interest, some great options exist for team-based card fun. If you're looking for recommendations beyond trick-taking games, you might want to explore titles like "Euchre," "Hearts," or even "Oh Hell!" These games offer engaging team dynamics and interactions with opposing pairs. And, if you're ever in the mood to combine your love for card games with a shot at some extra cash, you can check out games you can win real money. It adds a whole new level of excitement to your gaming sessions.
Thanks for the troubleshooting tips! HP Solution Center can be a bit finicky, especially after a Windows upgrade. Uninstalling or eliminating the HP printer software seems like a good start if it's acting up. And updating those drivers is always a smart move. As for the HP Scan Doctor hiccup, switching the network type to "Private" can do wonders. Sometimes, it's just a matter of tinkering with the settings. Also, if you ever run into any Windows issues, there are websites that sell genuine keys for a fresh installation.
And it’s also interesting that they are taking advantage of the “warm up” that the mining servers do (As the “heat” from those servers are a problem - see China shutting down a lot of tehm).
I just came across your post, and it caught my attention. I wonder how can I sign up for this program? To be honest, I'm not sure what I should do after school graduation. I have only one year left to decide. Time is definitely not on my side, and I haven't applied to any college yet, coz I have no clue what should I do.
I'm sorry for the difficulty you are experiencing regarding posting to Instagram using Social share.
Hey there! I can totally relate to your wife's desire to change her appearance with Botox injections. My girlfriend recently got some too, and it looks great on her. I didn't think she needed it, but it made her more confident, so that's all that matters. Have you considered trying Woodland Hills Filler Treatment? I've heard great things about them, and I'm actually thinking of trying them out myself. It's always fun to experiment with different self-improvement methods. By the way, thanks for the shoutout, Rick Rock! I'm new here, so it's great to get a warm welcome.
I said this on EO but it is worth repeating, shoutouts to the one who did the First Steps graphics, couldn't have asked for better, and Sam for helping a lot on First Steps. It's a much better package for it.
Recently I got a phone call that made me think about the treatment of patients with kidney failure. How would you guys feel about treating kidney failure with sepsis and/or hyperglycemia?

I have not even encountered this before, my initial thoughts would be to treat hypo-tension secondary to sepsis with pressor, but I am not sure about hyperglycemia, I have read that even patients with renal insufficiency can tolerate bolus fluid injection if you are careful and do not overload them.

do you have any thoughts? are there any reasons not to treat hypotension in professors? should the ability of pt to metabolize vasopressor be taken into account?
Depends on the mileage. With St. Louis to Vegas, they’ll probably offer snack mix and drinks (and probably seconds if you ask for it). To Hawaii, they’ll likely come around with two snacks/beverage services.
Apologies for reviving an old thread, but I couldn't stop myself from commenting on it. I completely agree that a healthy diet is key to losing weight, and it's often overlooked in favor of focusing solely on exercise. However, I also believe that exercise plays an important role in weight loss, as it helps to increase muscle mass and boost metabolism. In my experience, combining regular exercise and a healthy, balanced diet has been the most effective way to achieve my weight loss goals.On weight loss, I recently came across some helpful information about medical weight loss programs and free consultations. If anyone is interested, I found some great resources at https://medicalweightlosslehighvalley.com/. Just thought I'd share in case it's helpful to anyone else on their weight loss journey.
Here is another topic which I think I can't find anything relatively new about in the forum.....
Windshield Sun shades.
I have ordered a couple of brands from Amazon (always Small Size) but even when Amazon said it fit my Sky.....it is not small enough to fit properly on the windshield.
They were those foldable circle like:

Rectangle Dishware Automotive tire Headgear Serveware

I see there is one special for Saturn Sky but it folds like accordion and loos like I will not find a place to put it up inside the car:

Grille Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Automotive tire

I haven't found Extra Small size of anyone of those.

Forum Index » Profile for polsimarkhauys (IV07777401) » Messages posted by polsimarkhauys (IV07777401)
Go to: