[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Messages posted by: lad.gir (IV07766401)
Forum Index » Profile for lad.gir (IV07766401) » Messages posted by lad.gir (IV07766401)
Having decided to learn to play the electric guitar, I was faced with the need to find effective lessons. What techniques and online resources would you recommend for effectively learning to play this musical instrument?
I recently encountered a task in Kotlin - I need to parse a URL string and extract only the domain. What methods or libraries can help with this task, and what is the best way to implement such an operation?
Hey guys, I'm recently facing financial difficulties, and I'm wondering if there are ways to get a loan without a credit check? What alternatives are available for those who have a bad credit history? Maybe there are some companies or services that offer such terms and conditions?
Hey guys!!! Thinking about betting on sports and came across Gamdom, seems like a cool platform. Do you have any experience with other alternatives? Would love to hear your stories and tips!
I think there are lots of interesting things that can be made! I'm thinking about a project using art concrete, maybe some stylish garden sculptures or decor elements. But here's a question: where to find a professional to help bring these ideas to life?
Hi friends, I have such a question: I am thinking about creating e-learning software. How can I find an experienced professional in this field? Share your experience or hints where to look for such professionals?
Guys, here's the deal: I've decided to start my own online forum, but I'm a dummy. What do you think is the best way to get your own forum up and running for free? Do you need any special steps, or just google and poke at the first thing that comes up?
How do I utilize the Twitter Card validation tool to enhance how my website appears on Twitter? Additionally, what steps can I take to customize meta tags for improved site preview?

Es mekl?ju jaunu viedt?lruni, bet nezinu, k?du izv?l?ties un kur to ieg?d?ties ar pieg?di Latvij?. Vai ir k?di uzticami interneta veikali vai ieteikumi mode?a izv?l?, kas var?tu pal?dz?t?
I have a question on Go: how do I convert an array of bytes to an array of strings? I'm trying to work with data, but I'm not quite sure how to perform this operation. Maybe there are some methods or functions in Go that can help convert bytes to strings?
Nepieciešama pal?dz?ba viedt?lru?a izv?l?! Es pl?noju ieg?d?ties jaunu mobilo t?lruni Latvij?, bet nesaprotu, k? s?kt izv?l?ties. K?di faktori ir svar?gi, lai izlemtu par ide?lo ier?ci?
Hey folks, could you share your insights on the most user-friendly Twitter tools? I'm looking for efficient solutions to handle my account and assess its performance.

I have a small business in Dubai, and I'm thinking of booking a professional photo shoot for our website and social media. But how to find a reliable photographer, and what questions to ask before booking a photo shoot in a creative city like Dubai?
Listen, I have the following situation: I've been dreaming about a massage chair for my coziness for a long time, but I don't understand how to choose the right one and get it to Romania. Maybe someone has experience with this? Share your tips, please!
Friends have advised me to use a proxy server for internet security, but I don't know where to start. How can I find a reliable proxy server and configure it for my needs?

Forum Index » Profile for lad.gir (IV07766401) » Messages posted by lad.gir (IV07766401)
Go to: