[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Messages posted by: manish (IV0767101)
Forum Index » Profile for manish (IV0767101) » Messages posted by manish (IV0767101)
As the inflation has down to 4.89% its rises the hopes of RBI to cuts its key policy rates, Indian economy growth is slowing down it is good to cut interest rate as WPI for april month plunged below 5, hits 41 months low. it is good time to cut interest rate and boost the Indian economy.
I want to become mutual fund distributor and for that which exam should i go for, NISM Mutual fund or AMFI advisor module? Do they provide ARN code after passing NISM series V-A exam?
Recently i have joined stock broking company as a sales executive. Is it compulsory to pass Capital market dealer module for this profile as i have been told by my seniors?
Well, I think there is a reason behind analysts’ optimist forecasts about Infosys in recent days. When most of the developed nations have been among the doldrums since 2007-08, now it is considered that worse has hit the bottom. Now everyone is hoping for the economies to revive and even average news is considered as the positive sign of the same. And this is where our analysts have seemed to have their prejudices.

One more point comes to the mind and that is related with the theory of probability. When everyone is looking forward to revival of the economy it seems quite obvious that if an analyst makes a positive prediction, he has at least better than average chances of being right. Investors’ memories are exceptionally short, so mistakes are soon forgotten and besides everyone else probably made the same mistake. Massive prediction short falls can always be blamed on exceptional circumstances or the infamous black swans.

Forum Index » Profile for manish (IV0767101) » Messages posted by manish (IV0767101)
Go to: