[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Messages posted by: George Aikens (IV010580501)
Forum Index » Profile for George Aikens (IV010580501) » Messages posted by George Aikens (IV010580501)
Hello everyone,

Today I want to talk about tips for writing a Wikipedia page is a great way to expand the author’s visibility and help them reach a wider audience. Here are some tips for writing a successful Wikipedia page for an author:

1. Research the Author’s Work: You should have a good understanding of the author’s body of work before you start writing the page. Make sure you read as many of the author’s books as you can, and research any reviews or awards that the author has received. This will help you create a comprehensive overview of the author’s work.

2. Write in Third Person: All Wikipedia pages should be written in the third person. This means avoiding using words like “I” and “you” in the article.

3. Include Sources: When writing a Wikipedia page for an author, it’s important to include reliable sources throughout the article. This helps to increase the credibility of the page, and show the readers that the information is accurate.

4. Use a Neutral Tone: Wikipedia pages should not be promotional. Avoid using overly-positive language, and focus on providing factual information.

5. Include Pictures: Pictures can help to make the page more interesting and visually appealing. Try to find pictures of the author that are free to use.

I hope these tips help you create a Wikipedia page for an author. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in the comments!

Forum Index » Profile for George Aikens (IV010580501) » Messages posted by George Aikens (IV010580501)
Go to: