[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Messages posted by: Vitas (IV07348901)
Forum Index » Profile for Vitas (IV07348901) » Messages posted by Vitas (IV07348901)
What can you say if the guy is much younger than the girl? I know some guys who are looking for a girl older than themselves. And they don't want others. I would like to know if this is normal?
I prefer physical contact with a partner rather than watching video content. Now, my wife and I want to visit a club for swingers, as we started having problems in our personal lives. Do you not know where you can find such a club?
How about cleaning the ventilation? After all, this is an integral part of the premises of an apartment or house. Do you do such services? In my house, ventilation does not work well and this is felt by the presence of extraneous smells in the premises.
The hair must be very carefully sweetened. Especially prevent the appearance of lice. It can have a very bad effect on your hair. It is necessary to monitor this, since then there will be nothing to paint or hair.
I like watching adult videos. However, I also like to watch hentai. I'd like to find a proven site with videos like this. That there would be great choice and variety. Do you know such a resource?
I prefer poker, so I trained for a long time to learn to play well. I like the atmosphere in this game, you never know what the opponent has on his mind. Once, I found on https://apppoker.deals reviews of poker apps. Now, wherever I am, I can play my favorite game, as well as earn money. Maybe you'll be interested too.
I'm sick of living alone, and I want to meet someone. Maybe even for new experiences. Do you have any thoughts on this? Can I use online dating platforms? What do you think about that?
I treat eye disease in the early stages. When the disease is already launched, I do not have enough qualifications to treat it. Therefore, I would like to learn more about eye diseases and how to treat them.
I like edible CBD products. You can always carry them with you and add them to your daily diet. I prefer CBD chewy candy, which I learned about at https://cbd.market/cbd-edibles. In my work, in which there are many stressful situations, this is an indispensable assistant. My girlfriend also uses CBD products, only cosmetic. She really likes it.
Yes, with age, some people have to use things like a wig. However, as long as you have your own, healthy, beautiful hair, you need to use it. On the https://lovehairstyles.com/short-haircuts-for-older-women/ website, you can find many haircuts for women of age that you can suit and like. Read, I think you'll like it.
Tell me, where can you find good sites to meet the purpose of a long-term relationship? Do you know any good overview of such sites or rating? I do not want to waste time registering again, it is not clear where.
Do you happen to know how to synchronize your Google Outlook calendar? I can't do it and actually I don't know how to do it. Do you have any thoughts on this? I'd appreciate your help.

Forum Index » Profile for Vitas (IV07348901) » Messages posted by Vitas (IV07348901)
Go to: