[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Messages posted by: Wobrivon (IV09508201)
Forum Index » Profile for Wobrivon (IV09508201) » Messages posted by Wobrivon (IV09508201)
For each type of business, a different CRM system is suitable. I have worked with CRM systems that contain a lot of unnecessary information, which made it much more difficult to work. When choosing a CRM, finding a system with only useful information is important. I am a mortgage broker, and we use smartr365, an amazing system and very easy to use. The developers are constantly releasing additional updates that optimize the experience. Our clients are glad we use this CRM.
StevySokal7 (IV09368901) wrote:Your words sound pretty reliable for a startupers like me. I am a newbie to this and am just starting to learn the structure of the business model.

The financial world is so huge that, at first, it was hard for me to choose a particular industry in which to develop. I chose to work with wallstreetoasis.com because I found their samples to be decent to start with. Although seven months have passed, I don't regret my decision because my success speaks for itself. If I need any help, can I use your samples for complete clarity in the financial model?

Forum Index » Profile for Wobrivon (IV09508201) » Messages posted by Wobrivon (IV09508201)
Go to: