[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Messages posted by: shantire98 (IV09202401)
Forum Index » Profile for shantire98 (IV09202401) » Messages posted by shantire98 (IV09202401)
How to optimize your LinkedIn profile to generate Leads on Autopilot

Millions of people visit LinkedIn every day, and you're likely to miss out on potential customers if you don't optimize your profile. If you did everything right, they could come to you on autopilot, so after reading this discussion, you are on the right track, so be sure to read through to the end how to optimize your LinkedIn profile to generate potential customers on autopilot.

LinkedIn is one of the largest social platforms in the world and the largest for business. You can create a profile, optimize it for ranking and convert people without talking to them until they are ready to make a purchase. It's amazing what you can do with a simple profile and funnel formation, so let's get down to business!

Optimize your profile for SEO
An important thing that people don't always think about is optimizing their profiles for internal search performed by LinkedIn users. Every day, millions of search queries are performed for specific types of businesses that someone needs. If your profile is at the top of the list of these search queries, you will most likely get a profile view, which means that you can start converting from a stranger to a customer!

Previously, you could fill your profile with keywords and rank everything you wanted on LinkedIn. Those times have come, and they have become a little more strategic about who they show in the ratings. Previously, I used keywords, ranked everything I wanted, and easily redirected dozens of potential customers to my site. Now you need to follow the basic SEO steps and optimize your titles, descriptions, and even your jobs if you want to increase your ranking. I won't go into details about this because it's the basics of SEO that everyone knows, so let's move on to the next point, how to optimize your LinkedIn profile to generate leads on autopilot

Use custom images that stand out
Stop using the usual stock photos that you found on the internet! These types of images do not turn a business owner into a customer, because we have all seen basic stock photos, and they do not deceive anyone into thinking that you are better than you really are. Instead, use high-quality images from a platform such as Unsplash and stand out from the crowd.

You can use images from Unsplash for free, and you can give credit to the photographers, but there's no need for that, which is why I'm leaning towards images from there. Sometimes I give credit if the site I use them on shouldn't be perceived as over-authoritative, but I don't always do that, and you don't have to either.
Here's your big chance for a post-retirement career....

The once fictional and now real restaurant Molly’s Reach is up for sale.

The iconic yellow building in Gibsons Landing is well known for its role on the Beachcombers, acting as a restaurant and gathering place for the characters during the show’s 19-year run. After sitting empty for several years, in 1995 the 647 School Road location opened as a working restaurant.

As of Feb. 15, the business — not the building itself — is listed by Re/MAX Crest Realty for an asking price of $299,999. The description reads: “Molly's Reach has been a staple in the area for decades and now is your opportunity to take it over.”

The 2,000-plus square-foot restaurant is outfitted with a commercial kitchen and liquor license, with 60 interior seats and 24 patio seats. The monthly lease is listed as $8,500.
But what if I have a bad credit score? Do they lend money to such people too? I am just wondering because I might need a loan soon, but I know that banks would probably reject me because of my credit score.
I’ve heard that nonbank credit organizations are more flexible and ready to give you a loan even if you have a bad credit score. I’ve read on greedyrates.ca several of them, like Loan Connect or Loan Away. They are my last hope because I really need money now. I know a loan is a loan, and I will still have to repay it, but it’s better than not getting a loan at all.

Forum Index » Profile for shantire98 (IV09202401) » Messages posted by shantire98 (IV09202401)
Go to: