[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Messages posted by: Apolon34 (IV08925401)
Forum Index » Profile for Apolon34 (IV08925401) » Messages posted by Apolon34 (IV08925401)
Hello friends! Our educational institution tries to keep up with modern technologies. Surely everyone has heard about virtual reality (VR), so we plan to integrate these technologies into our educational process. If you know which companies can now offer cooperation in this area, please let me know.
We found a lot of interesting information, in the near future we will consider these proposals
Carlos Hank (IV08928101) wrote:Hi all. My wife and I also thought about painting the walls, but decided to use traditional wall paper anyway. I am currently remodeling my bedroom. I want to choose beautiful and high-quality wallpapers. Who can advise worthy stores from personal experience?

Yo, I wanna share with you our experience of choosing wallpapers for our new crib. We really wanted to create a tropical vibe in the house, so we decided to look for wallpapers that would reflect this style. We started searching on the internet to figure out the style and find suitable wallpapers. We found a lot of options, but none of them met our requirements. So, we decided to check out "California-Wallpaper" store - https://california-wallpaper.com/collections/tropical, which offers a huge selection of wallpapers in different styles (their range is really impressive). In the store, we found the perfect wallpapers for our home - they matched our furniture perfectly and added tropical charm to our crib. Besides, they were of high quality and durable (made with only natural and harmless materials), so we're sure they'll last us for a long time. We received excellent service at "California-Wallpaper" store, they helped us choose the right shade, size, and quantity of wallpapers.
The choice of building materials must be made based on many individual factors. But if you want my advice - https://technonicol.in/, the prices are reasonable, and there is also a long-term warranty. If you find it difficult to determine the right model, you can talk with the manager.
Greetings. We also have similar climatic conditions, but I have long determined the most optimal type of roofing. I chose the TROPIC soft roof collection on the website of this company - https://technonicol.in/. This roof can withstand extremely high temperatures (up to +150 degrees). It also has the ability to prevent the growth of algae on the roof.
This is the right decision. If the roof has a complex shape, it is best to use soft multilayer roofing tiles. Such building materials of excellent quality and at an affordable price can be offered by technonicol. For myself, I ordered the American model from the CONTINENT collection. It weighs 25.4 kg per square meter, and the manufacturer provided a guarantee for 60 years (an impressive period).
The search for roofing material also caused difficulties for me at first. After talking with experts, I used a two-layer bitumen-based shingle from the WESTERN collection on this site. Corporation “TECHNONICOL” offers an excellent range at affordable prices. I can also note the excellent quality; the installation went quickly and without force majeure.
Hello! Coaching will definitely help you to develop your skills. For the beginning, I can advise you to take a distance course on the website - 5prism academy. You will test your strengths and skills. Also, this course will help you to take a confident step in self-realization, professional and personal development.
We found a lot of interesting information, in the near future we will consider these proposals
The choice is excellent, I think. You can pick up something from the architectural multi-layer roofing shingles from technonicol. It is able to successfully cope with the heat and any weather conditions. Possesses excellent adhesion with any surfaces. You can choose from several collections: CONTINENT, WESTERN, JAZZ, COUNTRY AR (more on the website).
Hello. At the moment I am looking for the best quality three-layer roofing shingles for my house. I do not want to save on materials, so I choose the best options. Perhaps you can suggest reliable manufacturers from personal experience?

Forum Index » Profile for Apolon34 (IV08925401) » Messages posted by Apolon34 (IV08925401)
Go to: