[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How many photos are in your portfolio?
Forum Index » Global Certifications (CISI)
TaylorBlake (IV07994301)

I'm working on refreshing my portfolio and having a professional book made. How many photos do you have in your portfolio in 2020?

I'm at 47 and thinking that this seems like a lot. I have broken them down into 4 categories.
HenryThomas88 (IV07959301)

I have 25, so far. I don't think 47 it's a lot, especially if they're different
William (IV08037301)

it's a good result
William (IV08037301)

I choose my portfolio carefully, so I only have forty pictures. Before you start putting together a portfolio, you need to have a sufficient number of photos that are appropriate in terms of subject and genre. It's unlikely that clients will pay attention to you without examples of your work. You need to provide a variety of images in your portfolio. But make sure they fit the style and genre first. I'm inspired by photos from depositphotos, there are a lot of good pictures there, and sometimes I find ideas that I then implement in my style.
Lopos (IV08330401)

The quantity is not important. The main thing is that the portfolio should impress customers.
berafbest (IV08347301)

[Avatar]

In my opinion, a good photographer is almost like a doctor. He should have a narrow specialization. Therefore, quantity does not always mean quality. The portfolio that will be searched till the last photo includes 30-40 photos. I have 30 in my own. However, I lost all ideas and motivation last month. I have never encountered anything like this before. That is why I started using aperfectspace.com. I hope the number of photos will increase in the near future. In any case, this is one of the most important criteria for my earnings.

Forum Index » Global Certifications (CISI)
Go to: