[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
What kind of advertising is more effective?
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
AlfredHart (IV07428701)

I want to go into business and open my own online store with products for children. Clothes, toys, bedding and much more. Of course I would like to get as quickly as possible profit from sales, but I understand some factors and everything takes time. Please tell me who has experience what kind of advertising will be more effective, given that nobody has done seo and the site has not even drawn. In social networks or all the same seo ?
JamesBryan (IV07259501)

At the initial stage of business, any advertising will be effective. You can even use several types of advertising. You can advertise through social networks, you can use the influence platform, advertising on channels, blogs, there are many ways.
JacobShepherd (IV07532901)

In my opinion, given the unprecedented amount of data that the advertising industry deals with, advanced analytics allows publishers, advertisers and marketers to make informed business decisions, improve the effectiveness of advertising resources, I could find a lot of useful information here, create personalized campaigns, while maintaining control over advertising costs, so do not ignore it.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: