[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
The Leading Causes Of Lung Cancer
Forum Index » Mutual Funds
simonhop120 (IV011581601)

Unlike other forms of lung cancer, metastatic lung cancer is the result of a cancer from another part of the body spreading to the lungs. When a malignancy develops in the body (most often in the breasts, colon, prostate, or bladder, though almost all cancers have the ability to spread) it can sometimes spread through the blood stream. When these malignancies settle into the pulmonary tissues, such as the alveoli (the final vein-like branches of the respiratory system) and the supporting tissues of the respiratory structures, the cancer has metastasized to the lungs.

Unfortunately, treating metastatic ???? presents significant challenges. Since the cancer has spread from another part of the body, treatment not only involves addressing the cancer in the lungs, but also the original cancer and any other areas of the body that may have also become affected. In some cases, if the primary tumor is successfully removed and if the spread of the tumor cells to the pulmonary regions is relatively localized, then the management of the cancer by surgical techniques may do the job. However, if the metastatic lung cancer is extensive, because so many areas of the body may be under the influence of the cancer, certain treatments (such as surgery, and in many cases, radiation therapy as well) may prove ineffective. Which leaves most patients with chemotherapy as the primary treatment of choice.
lxst (IV08425701)

Cigarette smoking is the number one risk factor for lung cancer. In the United States, cigarette smoking is linked to about 80% to 90% of lung cancer deaths.
AlexoRodrigez (IV08661801)

Although I am not a medical professional, I can provide some general information based on what I know. The main cause of lung cancer in most cases is cigarette smoking. Tobacco smoke contains many harmful substances, including carcinogens, which can damage lung cells and lead to the development of cancer over time. The importance of smoking cessation and passive smoking should be emphasized as a prevention of lung cancer. If one has cancer, I would suggest buy fenbendazole capsules. It should be noted that fenbendazole is primarily an anthelmintic used to treat parasites in animals. Despite some research and anecdotal reports of fenbendazole's potential role in cancer treatment, it is important to consult with medical professionals and follow approved protocols for the treatment of lung cancer. They can provide appropriate advice and support depending on the individual situation.

Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Go to: