[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
My Footballing Products
Forum Index » Insurance
benstoke (IV07907801)

I wake I the morning feeling snug and warm, a feeling of safety and comfort is gained from knowing that I am lying under a duvet cover emblazoned in my favourite football team, my head has firmly pressed an 8 hour groove into the matching pillow cases of said football team. As much as I want to stay there all morning as I can feel the crisp cold air of the outside world waiting for me, I can't. My alarm has sounded and another working day looms long, a weight on my shoulders that will not rise until 5 o clock in the evening.

Begrudgingly I drag myself into the shower and begin to scrub my face with a flannel that contains the logo of my favourite football team before I apply shaving foam to my grizzly face and grab my razor which too contains a small club crest of my favourite team. All washed up of ??????????????? and feeling fresh I dry myself using a towel that shows my support for my favourite football team with the clubs name horizontally placed along the top and a background image of the club stadium full of fans, every use of this towel prompts me to wonder whether somewhere in that picture is me, supporting my team, How accurate would I have to zoom to examine every face, detailing every emotion known to the game of football, in fact known to life itself whilst searching for my own familiar face. Once dry I apply toothpaste to the toothbrush I purchased on-line, it is special to me as it is another item in my possession that shows the world, or rather my teeth that I am loyal to my local football team.

Forum Index » Insurance
Go to: