[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Launch of E-learning App
Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
HenryJames (IV08669201)

The educational industry has evolved into a million-dollar sector and with the concept of globalization educational institutions are making their way to reach out to students beyond their boundaries via digital platforms. Not just institutions but also many other private sectors have opened up digital platforms to take their knowledge to the one who needs it via the internet space with these platforms. The presents of online learning application are helping out many users around the globe and these platforms have helped many users to scale up their knowledge of any of their favorite topics in deep without getting over the places where they offer the course. Also, these platforms were used by users during the pandemic times. Why don't you join this space and launch your e-learning application? Get in touch with the experts of Maticz for your e-learning application development.
David (IV013892301)

Is it generally convenient to study online using different platforms and applications? It always seemed to me that without live contact between student and teacher, it is difficult to achieve effect, coordinated work and all that.
HarryJohnson (IV07391201)

Probably, everything here is more than individual. There are those who really don’t like the online format. On the contrary, I find it much more comfortable and calm to study on different platforms like Promova. In addition, this is an opportunity to significantly expand your knowledge. It is unlikely that in my city I will be able to find a tutor to learn australian english. At the same time, Promova has no problems with tutors who work from all over the world.
Dusan Felix (IV014809401)

Nicely done. I'm glad I found this content when I did. You can also buy polkadot chocolate bars online. Indulging in these delightful treats will transport your taste buds to chocolate heaven with every bite.

Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
Go to: