[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
What It Means to Be Polygender
Forum Index » Financial Analyst (CFMP, CFA)
Korio (IV07586701)

While outdated social narratives might tell us we have to subscribe to one gender, the truth is there are plenty of ways one can experience gender. The idea that people can only experience one gender is simply untrue and limiting—there’s no need to put gender in a box. Specifically, the term polygender describes people who experience multiple genders, either simultaneously or varying between them. “Poly means ‘many,’ so someone who is polygender experiences multiple gender identities,” explains Elise Schuster, MPH, a non-binary sexuality educator and founder of OkaySo. Those who are polygender may also express characteristics of various genders, deliberately refuting the concept of a gender binary.

While terms like polygender offer us a label to describe someone’s gender, it’s important to remember that anyone who experiences gender has a unique view of it. “People should aim to understand each individual’s thinking of their gender versus relying on definitions of terms to understand how someone feels,” explains Dr. Samantha Busa, PsyD, clinical director of the Gender & Sexuality Service at Hassenfeld Children’s Hospital at NYU Langone. Nevertheless, understanding gender labels and diversifying our gender and sexuality dictionary is key to holding space for everyone.
BenHarris (IV08058601)

For all those who overslept the changes in official LGBT policy, I can show the way for bisexual hook up sites, ex tenderbang.com. So you will immediately learn to distinguish between different types of relationships and will not get into an awkward situation. I myself do not accept polyamorous relationships but I am very good with bisexuals and also with swing couples.
Sadiq (IV014938301)

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything such as this prior to. So nice to locate somebody by incorporating original ideas on this subject. realy thanks for starting this up. this amazing site is a thing that is needed over the internet, a person after some originality. useful project for bringing something new to your net! gutter cleaning grimsby

Forum Index » Financial Analyst (CFMP, CFA)
Go to: