[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Tattoos
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
GustavDoorca (IV08977301)

So basically I am starting the process of getting my tattoo removed. I’ve lived with the damn thing far to long - it’s very ugly, has not aged well at all & basically it can not be covered. It’s approx palm size and very dark. I don’t know at this stage whether I am just lightening it enough in order to have a cover up or actually trying to get rid of it (I know it will not be 100% gone but so on fist look it’s not there).

My initial consultation is next week. I have waited many many years to to do something about it. I’m not the most patient person in the world but I do know that it’s a very long drawn out process & not cheap - but doable. I’m excited to think this time next year I won’t have this ugly thing on me!

Has anyone else had a tattoo removed? If so how did it go? What was it & how many sessions did it take?
Typsish (IV08845801)

Thanks for the information.
Wirelessstiv (IV08977101)

The initial consultation is a great opportunity to discuss your goals and expectations with the professionals. As for personal experiences, I haven't gone through tattoo removal myself, but I've heard that it can vary depending on factors like tattoo size and ink type. Patience and consistency are key throughout the process. Have you considered underarm whitening treatment? It's another way to enhance your confidence and feel great about yourself. Best of luck on your tattoo removal journey, and I hope you achieve the results you're aiming for!

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: