[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
N.R.I. school ruler mystery
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
GustavDoorca (IV08977301)

morning all
well in my travels this week i stumbled on to this neat little ruler

here's the back

im having a litle trouble finding out much on the company but looks like it sold several times in the 60's and then went out of buisness in 92 according to wiki.
it's not criticle but i would like to have an idea on the year of this old ruler. im still hoping to find the diploma that may be floating around the place as well and that would hopfully tell the who,what,when .
if not then i figure it'll still make a neat wall hanger
NoaMyadza (IV012202001)

Good morning! That's a cool find with the vintage ruler. It's interesting to learn about its history and the company behind it, even though it went out of business in 1992. Finding the diploma would indeed provide more clues about its origin. If not, it would still make a great wall decoration. Enjoy your treasure hunting!

AlenBorsh (IV012002401)

If you're looking to figure out the year the ruler was made, try doing more research online. Sometimes, you can find information on forums or websites dedicated to vintage tools and equipment.
In the meantime, try using a real size ruler. It's a great tool for measuring things on your computer or phone, and it's very accurate. You might find it helpful to double-check the markings on your old ruler or measure other things around your house.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: