[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Youtube mp4's no longer useable :(
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
GustavDoorca (IV08977301)

I have been downloading mp4s from youtube for a few months now. They are mostly all factual how-to kind of stuff. Sometimes I go back and check info on them and have not had any problem opening them. Today I went to look at some videos that I downloaded last week and they wouldn't play. I got an error message from windows media player. VLC would only play the audio. I did some searching and found several people saying that YT has a 48 hour limit on downloaded stuff...but I have had this for more than 48 hours. And a program that I downloaded a few hours ago will not play. What is going on?
toney (IV011472001)

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your downloaded YouTube mp4s. That can be really frustrating when you're trying to access important information. I'm actually new to this forum, but I wanted to jump in and offer a suggestion that might help you out. Have you tried using Video Editor? It's possible that the program you downloaded a few hours ago may have had some compatibility issues with the mp4s you downloaded.
nelsons04 (IV011471801)

Have you tried using a different media player to see if that solves the issue? Sometimes certain players have trouble with certain video codecs. I recommend trying out some free media players like MPC-HC or PotPlayer to see if they can play your downloaded videos. If you're interested in editing your downloaded videos, there are many free editing software no watermark. One that I recommend is Movavi Video Editor. It's a option for beginners, and it doesn't leave any watermarks on your edited videos. By the way, I'm new to this forum, and I'm happy to help out in any way that I can.
thiagogo (IV09744401)

Your material is mostly bright. I believe this is nice and eye-opening in a big sense tunnel runner. I received so many ideas from your site, they said. Thank you, literally moto x3m unblocked.
[WWW]

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: