[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Buying your headstone before you die or after?
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
GustavDoorca (IV08977301)

Most headstones have birth and death date - I would not want my death date on a pre-ordered stone!

Funny story - : My Dad died 1965 - buried next to his parents in a little country cemetery. It is just beside a country road - miles from anywhere. Maybe 40 'occupants'.

My Mum lived until 2003 [she was 10 yrs younger then Dad] but had expressed the thought that she did not wish to be buried in "That rabbit and snake infested, God forsaken country cemetery" [That was about 1980!]

So - Mum is buried in our local town cemetery, but we put Dad's details on her headstone.
nelsons04 (IV011471801)

It's a hard decision to make whether to buy your headstone before or after death. I can understand your concerns about having your death date on a pre-ordered stone, but it can also be helpful for your loved ones when the time comes. Your funny story about your parents made me smile. I suggest considering these aesthetic gravestone options, as they're very nice. I hope that helps!
thiagogo (IV09744401)

It is difficult to decide whether to purchase a headstone before or after death run 3 game. I can understand your concerns about having your death date engraved on a pre-ordered tombstone, but it can be beneficial for your loved ones in the future. Your humorous account of your parents amused me. Consider these aesthetic gravestone options, as they are quite lovely run 3 online.
[WWW]

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: