[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Bullshxt jobs
Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Wirelessstiv (IV08977101)

Jobs where people are paid for a full-time job but in reality do a couple of hours work a week or less.
I've had a couple of these in my life.
I was there just so the company could charge the company they're contracted to for another man on the job. I literally just swept the same little area 3 times a day for 20 minutes, even though it was clean, and got paid an 8 hour shift 5 days a week. The rest of the day I stood there looking at my phone.
Happens in most industries I expect.
Magenfill (IV08832501)

Many years ago, while banks were still pissing money up the wall. Worked on a contract where the bank wanted such tight sla's the only way to meet them was have people onsite 24/7.
DelbertKorte (IV011620301)

Hey, I totally understand your frustration with those kinds of bullshxt jobs. It's a waste of time and talent, for sure. That's why I prefer working remotely. There are plenty of legit remote jobs out there where you can have an official work agreement with your employer and enjoy all the rights of a regular office worker. Personally, while browsing online, I stumbled upon GK In Hindi webpage with some governmental job listings. You may want to consider exploring it for potential remote opportunities. By the way, I'm new here on the forum. Nice to meet you all!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/2023 18:40:21

Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Go to: