[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Audit reputation
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Grichipaz (IV07183401)

Hello! I am writing to you on behalf of my brother asking about a reputation audit for his company. He owns a small business and wants to make sure his reputation meets the expectations of his customers and partners. He has had some concerns lately due to negative reviews on social media and online platforms. I want to help my brother and would like to know how you can do a reputation audit and identify weaknesses so you can take action and improve your business image. What tools and techniques are used when doing a reputation audit? And perhaps you can recommend companies that specialize in this area. Regards, Paul.
David Fincher (IV07184501)

Hello, Paul! Happy to help you and your brother. A variety of tools and techniques are used in conducting reputation audit. These include analyzing reviews and comments on social media, checking ratings on online platforms, monitoring mentions in news and blogs, as well as customer and partner surveys. This will help identify weaknesses and trends in attitudes toward the company. Specialized companies such as Reputation Management Consultants, ReputationDefender and many others provide reputation audit services and develop strategies to improve it. I recommend contacting them for detailed advice and assistance. Good luck to your brother in improving his business image!

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: